Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Postgres-XL Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Postgres-XL related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Postgres-XL specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Postgres-XL Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Postgres-XL improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- What are the long-term Postgres-XL goals?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Postgres-XL project?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- What are current Postgres-XL Paradigms?
- What would happen if Postgres-XL weren’t done?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Postgres-XL book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Postgres-XL self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Postgres-XL Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Postgres-XL areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Postgres-XL Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Postgres-XL projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Postgres-XL Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Postgres-XL project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: How do you compare to other jurisdictions when managing the risk of ….?
- Scope Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Postgres-XL project?
- Variance Analysis: Can Process Improvements Lead to Unfavorable Variances?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Who is best positioned to know and assist in identifying such factors?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of your Postgres-XL projects should be selected when compared with other Postgres-XL projects?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are these categories of skills either actually or potentially represented across the membership?
- Communications Management Plan: Are the stakeholders getting the information others need, are others consulted, are concerns addressed?
- Cost Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Postgres-XL project release?
- Change Management Plan: Has the relevant business unit been notified of installation and support requirements?
- Risk Register: Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the Postgres-XL project?
Step-by-step and complete Postgres-XL Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Postgres-XL project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Postgres-XL project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Postgres-XL project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Postgres-XL project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Postgres-XL project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Postgres-XL project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Postgres-XL project with this in-depth Postgres-XL Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Postgres-XL projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Postgres-XL and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Postgres-XL investments work better.
This Postgres-XL All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.