Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Imanageproject Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Imanageproject related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Imanageproject specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Imanageproject Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 638 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Imanageproject improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 638 standard requirements:
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Imanageproject?
- Will Imanageproject have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Imanageproject process?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- Among the Imanageproject product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- In what ways are Imanageproject vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- How can we measure the performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Imanageproject book in PDF containing 638 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Imanageproject self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Imanageproject Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Imanageproject areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Imanageproject Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Imanageproject projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Imanageproject Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Imanageproject project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Purpose: Toward what end is the evaluation being conducted?
- Cost Management Plan: Contracting method – What contracting method is to be used for the contracts?
- Project Schedule: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Imanageproject projects?
- Schedule Management Plan: Will the Imanageproject project sponsor be involved in preliminary schedule reviews?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient were Imanageproject project team meetings conducted?
- Change Request: What are the basic mechanics of the Change Advisory Board (CAB)?
- Procurement Audit: Is there management monitoring of transactions and balances?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Imanageproject project schedule(s)?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the informal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
- Procurement Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
Step-by-step and complete Imanageproject Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Imanageproject project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Imanageproject project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Imanageproject project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Imanageproject project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Imanageproject project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Imanageproject project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Imanageproject project with this in-depth Imanageproject Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Imanageproject projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Imanageproject and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Imanageproject investments work better.
This Imanageproject All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.