Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Submarine Command System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Submarine Command System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Submarine Command System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Submarine Command System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 699 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Submarine Command System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 699 standard requirements:
- What information do users need?
- Does Submarine Command System analysis show the relationships among important Submarine Command System factors?
- Who are the Submarine Command System improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- What is Tricky About This?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Submarine Command System?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Submarine Command System book in PDF containing 699 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Submarine Command System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Submarine Command System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Submarine Command System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Submarine Command System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Submarine Command System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Submarine Command System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Submarine Command System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the documentation that you received with the Submarine Command System project product/service?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How carefully have the potential competitors been identified?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the organization s history in doing similar tasks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do you know what your customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned Submarine Command System project manager a PMP (Certified Submarine Command System project manager) and experienced?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Submarine Command System project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the Submarine Command System project?
- Procurement Audit: Were calculations used in evaluation adequate and correct?
- Risk Audit: What compliance systems do you have in place to address quality, errors, and outcomes?
- Procurement Audit: Was timely and equal access to contract documents and information provided to all candidates?
Step-by-step and complete Submarine Command System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Submarine Command System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Submarine Command System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Submarine Command System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Submarine Command System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Submarine Command System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Submarine Command System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Submarine Command System project with this in-depth Submarine Command System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Submarine Command System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Submarine Command System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Submarine Command System investments work better.
This Submarine Command System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.