Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical European System of Accounts Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any European System of Accounts related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated European System of Accounts specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the European System of Accounts Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which European System of Accounts improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of European System of Accounts product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- How do we create Buy-in?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a European System of Accounts project?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, European System of Accounts Experience, and Brand Value
- Can we do European System of Accounts without complex (expensive) analysis?
- Is the measure understandable to a variety of people?
- What should we stop doing?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- What situation(s) led to this European System of Accounts Self Assessment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the European System of Accounts book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your European System of Accounts self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the European System of Accounts Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which European System of Accounts areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough European System of Accounts Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage European System of Accounts projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step European System of Accounts Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 European System of Accounts project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do people from other organizations see as our strengths?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are they compliant with all technical requirements?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can business terms and conditions be improved to yield more effective price competition?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the last item a European System of Accounts project manager must do to finalize European System of Accounts project close-out?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time European System of Accounts projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a PMO (European System of Accounts project Management Office) in place which provides oversight to the European System of Accounts project?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization perform analyses to assess overall organizational performance and set priorities?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Research risk management software. Are many products available?
Step-by-step and complete European System of Accounts Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 European System of Accounts project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 European System of Accounts project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 European System of Accounts project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 European System of Accounts project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 European System of Accounts project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 European System of Accounts project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any European System of Accounts project with this in-depth European System of Accounts Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose European System of Accounts projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in European System of Accounts and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make European System of Accounts investments work better.
This European System of Accounts All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.