What is involved in Salesforce.com
Find out what the related areas are that Salesforce.com connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Salesforce.com thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Salesforce.com journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Salesforce.com leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Salesforce.com related domains to cover and 197 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Salesforce.com, Customer support, S&P 500, Oracle Database, Data center, Alibaba Cloud, San Mateo, California, Ticker symbol, Middle East, Engine Yard, Cloud computing, Rapid application development, Hyderabad, India, Virtual Machine Manager, Portland Business Journal, Web API, S&P 500 Index, Amazon Web Services, Business card, San Francisco, California, Morges, Switzerland, Initial public offering, International Data Group, Customer relationship management, Rackspace Cloud, Salesforce.com, Public company, Comparison of structured storage software, G Suite, Southern Pacific Building, EMC Atmos, Human resource management, Halsey Minor, Customer service, Computer network, Microsoft Azure, VMware vCloud Air, Cloud Foundry, Apache CloudStack, Citrix Cloud, Social enterprise, Alibaba Group, App store:
Salesforce.com Critical Criteria:
Scan Salesforce.com issues and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Salesforce.com services.
– How do we measure improved Salesforce.com service perception, and satisfaction?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Salesforce.com study?
– Who will provide the final approval of Salesforce.com deliverables?
Customer support Critical Criteria:
Guard Customer support risks and point out Customer support tensions in leadership.
– In what ways are Salesforce.com vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What business benefits will Salesforce.com goals deliver if achieved?
– What hours is technical or customer support available?
– What is the Impact of Social CRM on Customer Support?
– How will you measure your Salesforce.com effectiveness?
– What customer support will be needed?
– How do I contact customer support?
S&P 500 Critical Criteria:
Model after S&P 500 risks and look in other fields.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Salesforce.com been identified and analyzed?
– Is Salesforce.com Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Why should we adopt a Salesforce.com framework?
Oracle Database Critical Criteria:
Study Oracle Database risks and adopt an insight outlook.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Salesforce.com models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Salesforce.com ?
Data center Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Data center goals and proactively manage Data center risks.
– Fog Computing is internet computing where the devices responsible for the computing surround us. Instead of having a data center where all of the processing and storage occurs, fog computing would allow us to bring the devices closer to us and these devices would be responsible for their own processing and storage. So how does this concept help us deal with the problems created by the IoT, and what benefits would this provide us that upgrading the cloud infrastructure couldnt?
– Are we a listed company, if so ask ourselves this: Disaster recovery planning, or its lack, will affect a companys equity position. why buy stock in a company that will disappear should the data center go down?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– An administrator of a virtualized data center is particularly concerned about nic failure. what should the administrator configure to address this concern?
– What are the specific security and integrity threats to cloud computing storage systems that do not exist in private data centers?
– Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
– Which report should an administrator use to know both historic and current utilization of storage in a data center?
– Which data center management activity involves eliminating single points of failure to ensure business continuity?
– Do any countries force cloud based companies to house data within that countrys data centers?
– Should the dataset be deposited in a national, international or discipline-based data center?
– What is a benefit of automated site failover capability in a data center environment?
– Is stuff in the cloud on the same legal footing as stuff in your data center?
– Is the priority of system restores documented in the disaster recovery plan?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Do Salesforce.com rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Why should data center elements be monitored?
– How many data center sites do you have?
– Are there recognized Salesforce.com problems?
Alibaba Cloud Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Alibaba Cloud risks and balance specific methods for improving Alibaba Cloud results.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Salesforce.com product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Salesforce.com?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Salesforce.com? There might be some that are less obvious?
San Mateo, California Critical Criteria:
Dissect San Mateo, California goals and oversee implementation of San Mateo, California.
– In the case of a Salesforce.com project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Salesforce.com project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Salesforce.com project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How can the value of Salesforce.com be defined?
Ticker symbol Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Ticker symbol leadership and catalog Ticker symbol activities.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Salesforce.com process?
– In a project to restructure Salesforce.com outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Middle East Critical Criteria:
Jump start Middle East management and raise human resource and employment practices for Middle East.
– What are the key elements of your Salesforce.com performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What vendors make products that address the Salesforce.com needs?
– What are the barriers to increased Salesforce.com production?
Engine Yard Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Engine Yard quality and arbitrate Engine Yard techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Do those selected for the Salesforce.com team have a good general understanding of what Salesforce.com is all about?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Salesforce.com project?
– Is there any existing Salesforce.com governance structure?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Analyze Cloud computing results and intervene in Cloud computing processes and leadership.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Data classification: how sensitive is the data that will be placed in the cloud (e.g., confidential, critical, public) and what controls should be in place to ensure it is properly protected?
– Governance: Is there a governance structure to ensure that PII is managed and protected through its life cycle, even when it is stored or processed in a cloud computing environment?
– For a customer-facing application, is the move to cloud computing expected to increase the number of customers accessing it?
– Have you considered that metrics collection, and system performance and security monitoring are more difficult in the cloud?
– What is the security gap between private cloud cloud computing versus client server computing architectures?
– Data segregation: will the financial institutions data share resources with data from other cloud clients?
– What are the key business and technical challenges of transitioning to a cloud computing strategy?
– What is the future scope for combination of Business Intelligence and Cloud Computing?
– How can cloud stakeholders ensure and promote the security of Cloud computing?
– If your data is stored abroad whose foi policy do you adhere to?
– How can we best leverage cloud computing and obtain security?
– Is cloud computing a threat to the real sense of ownership?
– Is there a good pricing model for cloud services?
– How does BYOD affect security in the cloud?
– Why is cloud computing important?
– What happened to grid computing?
– Is the public cloud more secure?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Boost Rapid application development issues and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Rapid application development projects.
– Think about the people you identified for your Salesforce.com project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Will applications programmers and systems analysts become nothing more than evaluators of packaged software?
– How are we going to realize the benefits of reusability if we keep shrinking the analysis phase?
– Which systems play a pivotal role in an organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project can be completed on time?
– What new hardware, software, databases or procedures will improve an existing system?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project makes financial sense?
– Are requirements abstract enough and can they change within limits?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a rad proces?
– How do you measure system effectiveness in your organization?
– Technical feasibility -is the solution technically practical?
– What opportunities might a new or enhanced system provide?
– Economic feasibility -is the solution cost-effective?
– How do you decide that a system needs rework?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
– How time-constrained is the project?
– Is the system heavy on computation?
– What is important for us?
– Why are sdlcs important?
– When to use dsdm?
Hyderabad, India Critical Criteria:
Sort Hyderabad, India issues and oversee implementation of Hyderabad, India.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Salesforce.com move?
– How to Secure Salesforce.com?
Virtual Machine Manager Critical Criteria:
Pilot Virtual Machine Manager quality and adopt an insight outlook.
– Among the Salesforce.com product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is Supporting Salesforce.com documentation required?
Portland Business Journal Critical Criteria:
Reason over Portland Business Journal strategies and optimize Portland Business Journal leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Salesforce.com processes?
– Are accountability and ownership for Salesforce.com clearly defined?
Web API Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Web API issues and overcome Web API skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How likely is the current Salesforce.com plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Who needs to know about Salesforce.com ?
– Is Salesforce.com Required?
S&P 500 Index Critical Criteria:
Use past S&P 500 Index management and get answers.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Salesforce.com leader?
Amazon Web Services Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Amazon Web Services risks and gather Amazon Web Services models .
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– What are all of our Salesforce.com domains and what do they do?
Business card Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Business card visions and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Salesforce.com project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Salesforce.com project lifecycle?
– How can you negotiate Salesforce.com successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
San Francisco, California Critical Criteria:
Use past San Francisco, California governance and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging San Francisco, California.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Salesforce.com experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are our needs in relation to Salesforce.com skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Morges, Switzerland Critical Criteria:
Deduce Morges, Switzerland management and find the essential reading for Morges, Switzerland researchers.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Salesforce.com goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Salesforce.com Management?
– Do we all define Salesforce.com in the same way?
Initial public offering Critical Criteria:
Grasp Initial public offering tactics and sort Initial public offering activities.
– How do we Improve Salesforce.com service perception, and satisfaction?
International Data Group Critical Criteria:
Devise International Data Group leadership and research ways can we become the International Data Group company that would put us out of business.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Salesforce.com workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Are there Salesforce.com problems defined?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Value Customer relationship management outcomes and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Customer relationship management results.
– What is your Quality Assurance process to ensure that the large volumes of data gathered in the monitoring process are handled efficiently?
– What role can internal branding and employee engagement play in creating a positive brand experience?
– Is the Customer Satisfaction Process something which you think can be automated via an IVR?
– Do you have the capability to measure cost per lead or cost per acquisition?
– Is the installed memory sufficient, based on installation recommendations?
– How do you calculate the cost of servicing a customer in a SaaS business?
– What is the network quality, including speed and dropped packets?
– Which business environmental factors did lead to our use of CRM?
– What are the basic activities of customer life-cycle management?
– Will there be requirements on call and screen recording?
– Are the offline synchronization subscriptions valid?
– Is the user a member of an existing organization?
– Does the current CRM contain escalation tracking?
– What kinds of problems/issues do they encounter?
– How is Business Intelligence related to CRM?
– How long should e-mail messages be stored?
– What is on-demand CRM?
– Is CRM Worth It?
Rackspace Cloud Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Rackspace Cloud risks and figure out ways to motivate other Rackspace Cloud users.
– For your Salesforce.com project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What is the name of the rackspace cloud service?
– Is a Salesforce.com Team Work effort in place?
Salesforce.com Critical Criteria:
Jump start Salesforce.com management and adopt an insight outlook.
– Think of your Salesforce.com project. what are the main functions?
Public company Critical Criteria:
Study Public company projects and point out improvements in Public company.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Salesforce.com information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do we Lead with Salesforce.com in Mind?
Comparison of structured storage software Critical Criteria:
Discourse Comparison of structured storage software leadership and report on developing an effective Comparison of structured storage software strategy.
– Is Salesforce.com dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Who sets the Salesforce.com standards?
– What is Effective Salesforce.com?
G Suite Critical Criteria:
Add value to G Suite visions and get out your magnifying glass.
– Can we add value to the current Salesforce.com decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What are specific Salesforce.com Rules to follow?
Southern Pacific Building Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Southern Pacific Building planning and define Southern Pacific Building competency-based leadership.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Salesforce.com with what users do day-to-day?
– What threat is Salesforce.com addressing?
EMC Atmos Critical Criteria:
Chart EMC Atmos engagements and look at it backwards.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Salesforce.com project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Human resource management Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Human resource management failures and find answers.
– Is there a Salesforce.com Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What is the source of the strategies for Salesforce.com strengthening and reform?
Halsey Minor Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Halsey Minor decisions and define Halsey Minor competency-based leadership.
– Are there Salesforce.com Models?
Customer service Critical Criteria:
Unify Customer service decisions and look at the big picture.
– Its important to reach your customers. Every business, if wise, will have a promotion and advertising plan. You need to consider the image you want to project to your customers about your business. Will your business stand out because you are a proven a leader in the service or product industry by providing innovative services or products, or you provide customer confidence by providing high quality Customer Service?
– For years, Customer Service departments have attempted to deploy right channeling strategies to optimize traditional Customer Service interactions (e.g. agent-assisted service vs. self-service). Today, however, right channeling is re-emerging, evolving, and re-asserting its importance as a strategy. Why?
– What is the maximum amount of time you are willing to wait for help from Customer Service in-person (ex., at a bank, retail store, service provider or restaurant)?
– When you use social media to complain about a Customer Service issue, how often do you feel you get an answer or your complaint is resolved by the company?
– What are some strategies to use in order to avoid words or phrases that may negatively affect your relationship with your customer?
– Do the functional areas need business process integration (e.g., order entl. billing, or Customer Service)?
– How does your company use its web-site for Customer Service and or customer relationship building?
– Do we End each day with a sense of personal accomplishment and fulfillment?
– How can we integrate Customer Service into our Quality Assurance program?
– Is the telephone service covered by the Customer Service guarantee (csg)?
– How do we know if we are measuring or meeting our customer s needs?
– Complaints are a gift why do people complain in the first place?
– What are the issues of scaling Twitter for Customer Service?
– How many Customer Service-related emails do you receive?
– How can you restore confidence with your customers?
– Do we Turn service problems into opportunities?
– How do you currently manage complaints?
– How would you define Customer Service?
– How do I contact Customer Service?
– Are your systems easy to use?
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Computer network tasks and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Computer network information.
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– How can skill-level changes improve Salesforce.com?
Microsoft Azure Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Microsoft Azure engagements and innovate what needs to be done with Microsoft Azure.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Salesforce.com services/products?
– How can we improve Salesforce.com?
VMware vCloud Air Critical Criteria:
Canvass VMware vCloud Air adoptions and look at it backwards.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Salesforce.com agendas for the next 3 years?
Cloud Foundry Critical Criteria:
Boost Cloud Foundry adoptions and find the essential reading for Cloud Foundry researchers.
– Do we monitor the Salesforce.com decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– When a Salesforce.com manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Apache CloudStack Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Apache CloudStack management and get the big picture.
– Does our organization need more Salesforce.com education?
– How can you measure Salesforce.com in a systematic way?
Citrix Cloud Critical Criteria:
Judge Citrix Cloud management and pay attention to the small things.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Salesforce.com objectives?
Social enterprise Critical Criteria:
Talk about Social enterprise engagements and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Social enterprise.
– What are the disruptive Salesforce.com technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Salesforce.com project manager?
Alibaba Group Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Alibaba Group leadership and slay a dragon.
– What are the business goals Salesforce.com is aiming to achieve?
– Which Salesforce.com goals are the most important?
– Why is Salesforce.com important for you now?
App store Critical Criteria:
Check App store outcomes and be persistent.
– Which customers cant participate in our Salesforce.com domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Salesforce.com delivery for example is new software needed?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Salesforce.com Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Salesforce.com External links:
100 Sales Tips for 2016 – Salesforce.com
Customer support External links:
DoorDash Customer Support | Contact Us and FAQs
Customer Support | TracFoneWireles
Welcome to the EarthLink Customer Support Site
Oracle Database External links:
How to Install Oracle Database 12c on RHEL/CentOS 7
FREE download Oracle Database Tables – WinSite
Oracle Database New Features Guide, 12c Release 1 (12.1)
Data center External links:
[PDF]Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) Trusted …
BOEM Data Center
Login | Little League® Data Center
Alibaba Cloud External links:
Alibaba Cloud – Home | Facebook
Alibaba Cloud – Official Site
Alibaba Cloud – Google+
San Mateo, California External links:
AT&T Store – San Mateo, California
KCSM Community Stations | San Mateo, California
Medallia – San Mateo, California | Facebook
Ticker symbol External links:
Ticker Symbol – investopedia.com
Citi | Investor Relations | Citigroup Stock – Ticker Symbol C
Is There a Bitcoin Ticker Symbol? – Money Morning
Middle East External links:
Middle East News – CNN
Middle East – BBC News
Middle East – The Washington Post
Engine Yard External links:
Engine Yard (@engineyard) | Twitter
The Engine Yard – Belvoir Castle
Engine Yard, Inc. · GitHub
Cloud computing External links:
REAN Cloud – Managed Services | Cloud Computing | …
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
CRM and Cloud Computing To Grow Your Business – Salesforce
Rapid application development External links:
Rapid Application Development (RAD): What Is It And …
Zoho Creator: A platform for rapid application development.
Rapid Application Development for the Web | Radzen
Hyderabad, India External links:
Hyderabad Trekking Club – HTC (Hyderabad, India) | Meetup
AIFS Study Abroad in Hyderabad, India
Indian Street Food Tour in Hyderabad, India – YouTube
Virtual Machine Manager External links:
Virtual Machine Manager
Virtual Machine Manager Documentation | Microsoft Docs
System Center 2016 – Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) …
Portland Business Journal External links:
People on the Move – Portland Business Journal
Aug 13, 2013 · Portland Business Journal-latest local business news at the touch of your hand
The Portland Business Journal – Android Apps on Google Play
Web API External links:
ASP.NET Web API | The ASP.NET Site
Navionics Web API v2 – LAKE OF THE WOODS
Amazon Web Services External links:
Security Solutions Optimized for Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services – YouTube
Amazon Web Services – Official Site
Business card External links:
Job titles on your business card? – Jackson Wynne
Chevron Texaco Business Card – Official Site
Business Card Guide: Job Tittle | allBcards
San Francisco, California External links:
AT&T Store – San Francisco, California
Morges, Switzerland External links:
Morges, Switzerland Forecast | Weather Underground
Arminda, Female, 51 | Morges, Switzerland | Badoo
Modéré(E), Female, 46 | Morges, Switzerland | Badoo
Initial public offering External links:
Gates Industrial files for initial public offering
Inside IPO – Initial Public Offering Infomation, Marketing
Initial Public Offering – IPO – Investopedia
International Data Group External links:
Josh London – CMO @ International Data Group | …
117 International Data Group reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
19 International Data Group reviews in Framingham, MA. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
Customer relationship management External links:
Customer Relationship Management | CRM Software – Vtiger
Agile CRM – Customer Relationship Management
Rackspace Cloud External links:
Rackspace Cloud Files API 1.0 – Rackspace Developer Portal
Big Data on the Rackspace Cloud – Rackspace Hosting
Salesforce.com External links:
100 Sales Tips for 2016 – Salesforce.com
Public company External links:
Stony Hill Corp – Public Company | Stny Hill
SaaS Public Company Reporting Metrics – Key.com
Mermaid Maritime Public Company Limited
Comparison of structured storage software External links:
comparison of structured storage software Pictures, …
http://photobucket.com/images/comparison of structured storage software
G Suite External links:
G Suite Status Dashboard – Google Apps
G Suite – Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar and More for Business
G Suite for K12 Institutions | Google for Education
Southern Pacific Building External links:
SOUTHERN PACIFIC BUILDING NEARS COMPLETION …
Southern Pacific Building Company – BuildZoom
Southern Pacific Building, San Francisco | 118774 | …
EMC Atmos External links:
List of EMC Atmos language specific bindings – DECN
EMC Atmos Generation 3 G3 – SSCS
Dell EMC Atmos – discovery.hgdata.com
Human resource management External links:
DHRM | Utah Department of Human Resource Management
Halsey Minor External links:
Tweets with replies by Halsey Minor (@Halsey_Minor) | Twitter
Customer service External links:
Customer Service – Pacific Northwest Title
Customer Service Center – Washington Gas eService …
Customer Service – Kohl’s
Computer network External links:
Remote services, computer network, PC Health Check – …
Technical Support | Computer Repair | Computer Network
Microsoft Azure External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Home – Microsoft Azure Pass
VMware vCloud Air External links:
An Introduction to VMware vCloud Air – YouTube
VMware vCloud Air
VMware vCloud Air – User Management
Cloud Foundry External links:
Ford Cloud Foundry Analyst
Cloud Foundry (eBook, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
Pivotal Cloud Foundry on AWS – Quick Start
Apache CloudStack External links:
Apache Cloudstack Tutorial: What is Apache Cloudstack …
Apache CloudStack: Open Source Cloud Computing
Citrix Cloud External links:
Citrix Cloud services – Pricing and Subscription Packages
Citrix Cloud – Official Site
Citrix Cloud: How It Works – YouTube
Social enterprise External links:
Social Enterprise Alliance
The Tamer Center for Social Enterprise
A global social enterprise improving lives via mobile – Viamo
Alibaba Group External links:
BABA Price Target | Alibaba Group Ratings
Alibaba Group Holding Limited American Depositary …
App store External links:
QuickBooks App Store | Accounting Apps
App Store Downloads on iTunes
Title!Snap on the App Store – iTunes – Apple