What is involved in identity and access intelligence
Find out what the related areas are that identity and access intelligence connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a identity and access intelligence thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its identity and access intelligence journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward identity and access intelligence leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which identity and access intelligence related domains to cover and 22 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
identity and access intelligence, Identity intelligence, Gartner, Identity Management:
identity and access intelligence Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on identity and access intelligence risks and differentiate in coordinating identity and access intelligence.
– Does identity and access intelligence analysis show the relationships among important identity and access intelligence factors?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in identity and access intelligence?
– What are specific identity and access intelligence Rules to follow?
Identity intelligence Critical Criteria:
Track Identity intelligence issues and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Identity intelligence is getting what it needs.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our identity and access intelligence agendas for the next 3 years?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of identity and access intelligence that make it risky?
– What are our identity and access intelligence Processes?
Gartner Critical Criteria:
Pilot Gartner tasks and find out what it really means.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the identity and access intelligence process?
– What potential environmental factors impact the identity and access intelligence effort?
– How would one define identity and access intelligence leadership?
Identity Management Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Identity Management quality and finalize specific methods for Identity Management acceptance.
– With so many identity management systems proposed, the big question is which one, if any, will provide the identity solution to become standard across the internet?
– Do we keep track of who the leading providers of identity management products and services are, and what are their key offerings, differentiators and strategies?
– How is the market for identity management evolving in new technologies, market trends and drivers, and user requirements?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good identity and access intelligence project manager?
– Did we develop our saas identity management solution in house or was it acquired from other vendors?
– Complement identity management and help desk solutions with closedloop import and export?
– What is our formula for success in identity and access intelligence ?
– What is the security -life cycle identity management business case?
– What are the identity management facilities of the provider?
– What is a secure identity management infrastructure?
– What is identity management to us (idm)?
– How can identity management help?
– What about identity management?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the identity and access intelligence Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
identity and access intelligence External links:
identity and access intelligence – Gartner IT Glossary
Identity intelligence External links:
Identity Intelligence | NFSTC
Digital Identity Intelligence | ThreatMetrix
Identity Intelligence – Noblis
Gartner External links:
Working at Gartner | Jobs and careers at Gartner
Gartner’s top 10 technology trends for 2018 – SD Times
Zoom – A Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant
Identity Management External links:
Director Identity Management Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
ALSDE Identity Management (AIM) « ALSDE (Alabama …
Colorado Department of Education Identity Management