What is involved in VMware vSphere
Find out what the related areas are that VMware vSphere connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a VMware vSphere thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its VMware vSphere journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward VMware vSphere leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which VMware vSphere related domains to cover and 168 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
VMware vSphere, Virtual machine, Windows Virtual PC, FreeBSD jail, Spin-off product, VMware vSphere, Symantec Workspace Virtualization, Hardware virtualization, Virtual Machine Manager, Comparison of platform virtualization software, Linux namespaces, VMware Infrastructure, Open vSwitch, Cloud computing, ICore Virtual Accounts, SAP SE, Operating-system-level virtualization, Solaris Containers, Oracle VM Server for x86, Adaptive Domain Environment for Operating Systems, Network Virtualization using Generic Routing Encapsulation, Network virtualization, Application virtualization, Virtual Iron, VMware Player, Windows 7, VMware ESXi, System Center Virtual Machine Manager, Windows Server 2008 R2, Cooperative Linux, Kernel-based Virtual Machine, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Virtual security switch, Microsoft Virtual Server, Parallels Desktop for Mac, Virtual DOS machine, VMware Server, VMware Workstation, Basilisk II, Ulteo Open Virtual Desktop, Remote Desktop Services, Workload Partitions, VMware Fusion, Proxmox VE, Oracle VM Server for SPARC, Parallels Server for Mac, Virtual Extensible LAN, Desktop virtualization, Software release life cycle:
VMware vSphere Critical Criteria:
Check VMware vSphere goals and define VMware vSphere competency-based leadership.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which VMware vSphere models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do we ensure that implementations of VMware vSphere products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Are there VMware vSphere Models?
Virtual machine Critical Criteria:
Devise Virtual machine failures and find out what it really means.
– Can your application be packaged into a virtual machine (VM) instance and run on cloud infrastructure or does it need specialized hardware and/or special access to hardware that the AWS cloud cannot provide?
– An administrator is concerned about denial of service attacks on their virtual machines (vms). what is an effective method to reduce the risk of this type of attack?
– Does the provider utilize Network Access Control based enforcement for continuous monitoring of its virtual machine population and virtual machine sprawl prevention?
– What types of resources (e.g., virtual machines, storage space, development environments) does the provider offer as part of each of its service models?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these VMware vSphere processes?
– An administrator wants to install a guest os on a newly created virtual machine. what enables the administrator to perform the installation?
– What is a limitation of using a backup agent on a hypervisor when backing up virtual machine (vm) data?
– What enables a virtual machine to be portable across physical machines running the same hypervisor?
– Which technique can be used to cluster a virtual machine with a physical machine?
– To what extent does management recognize VMware vSphere as a tool to increase the results?
– How many virtual machines are to be protected by the disaster recovery solution?
– What is the basis for determining the size of the virtual machine swap file?
– What enables a virtual machine to directly access luns in a storage system?
– What makes it possible to store virtual machine files on a nas device?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of VMware vSphere?
– What is a feature of virtual machine file system (vmfs)?
Windows Virtual PC Critical Criteria:
Rank Windows Virtual PC strategies and stake your claim.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your VMware vSphere strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic VMware vSphere objectives?
– Does the VMware vSphere task fit the clients priorities?
FreeBSD jail Critical Criteria:
Recall FreeBSD jail quality and mentor FreeBSD jail customer orientation.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with VMware vSphere ?
– How will you know that the VMware vSphere project has been successful?
– How do we Lead with VMware vSphere in Mind?
Spin-off product Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Spin-off product visions and innovate what needs to be done with Spin-off product.
– Will VMware vSphere have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving VMware vSphere forward?
– Why are VMware vSphere skills important?
VMware vSphere Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate VMware vSphere issues and remodel and develop an effective VMware vSphere strategy.
– Which customers cant participate in our VMware vSphere domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What is the total cost related to deploying VMware vSphere, including any consulting or professional services?
Symantec Workspace Virtualization Critical Criteria:
Check Symantec Workspace Virtualization strategies and define what do we need to start doing with Symantec Workspace Virtualization.
– What are all of our VMware vSphere domains and what do they do?
– Does our organization need more VMware vSphere education?
– Is VMware vSphere Required?
Hardware virtualization Critical Criteria:
Nurse Hardware virtualization quality and tour deciding if Hardware virtualization progress is made.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that VMware vSphere objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How would one define VMware vSphere leadership?
Virtual Machine Manager Critical Criteria:
Devise Virtual Machine Manager strategies and document what potential Virtual Machine Manager megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Is VMware vSphere Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What is Effective VMware vSphere?
Comparison of platform virtualization software Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Comparison of platform virtualization software strategies and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Do the VMware vSphere decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How much does VMware vSphere help?
Linux namespaces Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Linux namespaces adoptions and test out new things.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this VMware vSphere process?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of VMware vSphere moving forward?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your VMware vSphere activities?
VMware Infrastructure Critical Criteria:
Facilitate VMware Infrastructure adoptions and correct better engagement with VMware Infrastructure results.
– In the case of a VMware vSphere project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a VMware vSphere project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any VMware vSphere project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Does VMware vSphere appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What are current VMware vSphere Paradigms?
Open vSwitch Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Open vSwitch adoptions and triple focus on important concepts of Open vSwitch relationship management.
– What are the usability implications of VMware vSphere actions?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Devise Cloud computing quality and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Cloud computing projects.
– How might we classify current cloud computing offerings across a spectrum, and how do the technical and business challenges differ depending on where in the spectrum a particular offering lies?
– The lack of research tools is unfortunate given that even the most fundamental questions are still unanswered: what is the right distributed architecture for a cloudcomputing system?
– To what extent do you believe the use of cloud computing will improve its ability to provide support for the business in the next two years?
– Time to market improvements. Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– Which cloud computing characteristic enables consumers to get computing resources without any human intervention?
– What is the security gap between private cloud cloud computing versus client server computing architectures?
– Data segregation: will the financial institutions data share resources with data from other cloud clients?
– What does it take to become a cloud computing provider, and why would a company consider becoming one?
– How should we report on the geographic location (street address) for cloud computing solutions?
– Aare there recommended best practices to help us decide whether they should move to the cloud?
– What are the implications of cloud computing to enterprise application integration?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– What are the challenges related to cloud computing data security?
– If your data is stored abroad whose foi policy do you adhere to?
– Is cloud computing a threat to the real sense of ownership?
– Is cloud computing affecting traditional hardware vendors?
– What are the pros cons of various oss for cloud computing?
– Resource provisioning algos in cloud computing?
– What is scalability and why is it important?
– How does BYOD affect security in the cloud?
ICore Virtual Accounts Critical Criteria:
Disseminate ICore Virtual Accounts adoptions and test out new things.
SAP SE Critical Criteria:
Judge SAP SE management and explore and align the progress in SAP SE.
– How important is VMware vSphere to the user organizations mission?
– What are the short and long-term VMware vSphere goals?
– How can the value of VMware vSphere be defined?
Operating-system-level virtualization Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Operating-system-level virtualization goals and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Operating-system-level virtualization.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to VMware vSphere? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a VMware vSphere project?
– What are the barriers to increased VMware vSphere production?
Solaris Containers Critical Criteria:
Confer over Solaris Containers failures and slay a dragon.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect VMware vSphere workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do we manage VMware vSphere Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Are we Assessing VMware vSphere and Risk?
Oracle VM Server for x86 Critical Criteria:
Frame Oracle VM Server for x86 projects and forecast involvement of future Oracle VM Server for x86 projects in development.
– what is the best design framework for VMware vSphere organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Does VMware vSphere create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– In a project to restructure VMware vSphere outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Adaptive Domain Environment for Operating Systems Critical Criteria:
Explore Adaptive Domain Environment for Operating Systems management and budget for Adaptive Domain Environment for Operating Systems challenges.
– Think about the functions involved in your VMware vSphere project. what processes flow from these functions?
Network Virtualization using Generic Routing Encapsulation Critical Criteria:
Read up on Network Virtualization using Generic Routing Encapsulation goals and summarize a clear Network Virtualization using Generic Routing Encapsulation focus.
– Which VMware vSphere goals are the most important?
Network virtualization Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Network virtualization governance and triple focus on important concepts of Network virtualization relationship management.
– What management system can we use to leverage the VMware vSphere experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective VMware vSphere leader?
Application virtualization Critical Criteria:
Drive Application virtualization strategies and look for lots of ideas.
– Which product provides an application virtualization solution?
– Who sets the VMware vSphere standards?
Virtual Iron Critical Criteria:
Infer Virtual Iron goals and gather Virtual Iron models .
– Who needs to know about VMware vSphere ?
VMware Player Critical Criteria:
Check VMware Player engagements and overcome VMware Player skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its VMware vSphere processes?
Windows 7 Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Windows 7 goals and look in other fields.
– How can you negotiate VMware vSphere successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Which of my PCs can run Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010, and Office 365?
– What are the Essentials of Internal VMware vSphere Management?
VMware ESXi Critical Criteria:
Look at VMware ESXi governance and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling VMware ESXi projects.
– Among the VMware vSphere product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is Supporting VMware vSphere documentation required?
System Center Virtual Machine Manager Critical Criteria:
Coach on System Center Virtual Machine Manager outcomes and report on the economics of relationships managing System Center Virtual Machine Manager and constraints.
– Consider your own VMware vSphere project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do we Improve VMware vSphere service perception, and satisfaction?
Windows Server 2008 R2 Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Windows Server 2008 R2 tactics and adopt an insight outlook.
– Which of my servers are capable of migrating to Windows Server 2008 R2, or can be virtualized using Hyper-V?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting VMware vSphere with what users do day-to-day?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in VMware vSphere?
– What business benefits will VMware vSphere goals deliver if achieved?
Cooperative Linux Critical Criteria:
Frame Cooperative Linux decisions and customize techniques for implementing Cooperative Linux controls.
– Do those selected for the VMware vSphere team have a good general understanding of what VMware vSphere is all about?
Kernel-based Virtual Machine Critical Criteria:
Sort Kernel-based Virtual Machine issues and oversee Kernel-based Virtual Machine management by competencies.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Red Hat Enterprise Linux tasks and triple focus on important concepts of Red Hat Enterprise Linux relationship management.
– Have you identified your VMware vSphere key performance indicators?
– What are the business goals VMware vSphere is aiming to achieve?
– How do we keep improving VMware vSphere?
Virtual security switch Critical Criteria:
Read up on Virtual security switch issues and check on ways to get started with Virtual security switch.
– Do we monitor the VMware vSphere decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What potential environmental factors impact the VMware vSphere effort?
– How do we go about Comparing VMware vSphere approaches/solutions?
Microsoft Virtual Server Critical Criteria:
Explore Microsoft Virtual Server tactics and secure Microsoft Virtual Server creativity.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate VMware vSphere delivery for example is new software needed?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the VMware vSphere process?
– Do we have past VMware vSphere Successes?
Parallels Desktop for Mac Critical Criteria:
Nurse Parallels Desktop for Mac engagements and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Parallels Desktop for Mac.
– How do your measurements capture actionable VMware vSphere information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about VMware vSphere. How do we gain traction?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent VMware vSphere services/products?
Virtual DOS machine Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Virtual DOS machine adoptions and find the ideas you already have.
– Do VMware vSphere rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How can we improve VMware vSphere?
VMware Server Critical Criteria:
Unify VMware Server quality and probe the present value of growth of VMware Server.
– Who will provide the final approval of VMware vSphere deliverables?
– How do we maintain VMware vSpheres Integrity?
VMware Workstation Critical Criteria:
Analyze VMware Workstation leadership and look in other fields.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom VMware vSphere project?
Basilisk II Critical Criteria:
Discuss Basilisk II tasks and grade techniques for implementing Basilisk II controls.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your VMware vSphere project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Ulteo Open Virtual Desktop Critical Criteria:
Discourse Ulteo Open Virtual Desktop failures and improve Ulteo Open Virtual Desktop service perception.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of VMware vSphere activities?
Remote Desktop Services Critical Criteria:
Shape Remote Desktop Services tasks and innovate what needs to be done with Remote Desktop Services.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding VMware vSphere?
– Which statement is true about remote desktop services (rds)?
– What are the long-term VMware vSphere goals?
Workload Partitions Critical Criteria:
Discourse Workload Partitions outcomes and spearhead techniques for implementing Workload Partitions.
VMware Fusion Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about VMware Fusion quality and point out improvements in VMware Fusion.
– Does VMware vSphere analysis show the relationships among important VMware vSphere factors?
– Have the types of risks that may impact VMware vSphere been identified and analyzed?
Proxmox VE Critical Criteria:
Judge Proxmox VE tasks and look at it backwards.
– For your VMware vSphere project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Will VMware vSphere deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Oracle VM Server for SPARC Critical Criteria:
Map Oracle VM Server for SPARC governance and get answers.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for VMware vSphere strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What is our formula for success in VMware vSphere ?
– How is the value delivered by VMware vSphere being measured?
Parallels Server for Mac Critical Criteria:
Understand Parallels Server for Mac engagements and slay a dragon.
– What about VMware vSphere Analysis of results?
Virtual Extensible LAN Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Virtual Extensible LAN risks and look for lots of ideas.
Desktop virtualization Critical Criteria:
Trace Desktop virtualization tasks and be persistent.
– How would the developing vdi (vmware) and ddi (citrix) solutions meet the desktop virtualization challenges presented by ringling college?
– Does VMware vSphere systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Is maximizing VMware vSphere protection the same as minimizing VMware vSphere loss?
– Is VMware vSphere dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Software release life cycle Critical Criteria:
X-ray Software release life cycle strategies and separate what are the business goals Software release life cycle is aiming to achieve.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the VMware vSphere Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
VMware vSphere External links:
Farewell, vCenter Server for Windows – VMware vSphere Blog
VMware vSphere Pricing
Download URLs for VMware vSphere Client (2089791)
Windows Virtual PC External links:
Description of Windows Virtual PC – support.microsoft.com
Spin-off product External links:
Spry Spin-off Product Launch – YouTube
VMware vSphere External links:
Download URLs for VMware vSphere Client (2089791)
Farewell, vCenter Server for Windows – VMware vSphere Blog
VMware vSphere Pricing
Symantec Workspace Virtualization External links:
Symantec Workspace Virtualization – netxinc.com
Symantec Workspace Virtualization Demo – Part One – …
Symantec WorkSpace Virtualization – Rorymon.com
Virtual Machine Manager External links:
Virtual Machine Manager – technet.microsoft.com
Virtual Machine Manager Documentation | Microsoft Docs
System Center: Virtual Machine Manager Engineering Blog
Comparison of platform virtualization software External links:
Comparison of platform virtualization software – WOW.com
Linux namespaces External links:
Linux Namespaces and Go Don’t Mix – Weaveworks
Linux Namespaces – Ed King – Medium
HOWTO use Linux namespaces with ns-3 – Nsnam
VMware Infrastructure External links:
[PDF]VMware Infrastructure Architecture Overview
VMware Infrastructure Planner
[PDF]Introduction to VMware Infrastructure
Open vSwitch External links:
Introduction to Open vSwitch (OVS) – YouTube
VXLAN overlay networks with Open vSwitch – YouTube
Cloud computing External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
REAN Cloud – Managed Services | Cloud Computing | DevOps
ICore Virtual Accounts External links:
ICore Virtual Accounts – WOW.com
ICore Virtual Accounts – revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=ICore Virtual Accounts
iCore Virtual Accounts – Local Business | Facebook
SAP SE External links:
Sap Se – SAP – Stock Price Today – Zacks
SAP SE Training and Tutorials | Lynda.com
SAP-DE: SAP SE – Stock Quote and News – CNBC
Operating-system-level virtualization External links:
Operating-system-level virtualization – Davoud Teimouri
Solaris Containers External links:
Solaris Containers – YouTube
SAM and Solaris Containers |THWACK
Solaris Containers – XebiaLabs
Oracle VM Server for x86 External links:
[PDF]Hard Partitioning with Oracle VM Server for x86
[PDF]Oracle VM Server for x86 Virtualization and Management
Adaptive Domain Environment for Operating Systems External links:
Adaptive Domain Environment for Operating Systems
Adaptive Domain Environment for Operating Systems – …
Network virtualization External links:
Network Virtualization. Introduction – YouTube
VMware NSX : Network Virtualization and Security Platform
Application virtualization External links:
Hotfix Package 1 for Microsoft Application Virtualization 5.1
Virtual Iron External links:
Virtual Iron Chef – Home | Facebook
Virtual Iron Software | Crunchbase
[PDF]Virtual Iron Network – University at Buffalo
VMware Player External links:
Installing VMware Tools in VMware Player (1035392)
VMware Player lets users run multiple operating systems on one computer. Do you have to run Windows for work but prefer Linux for pleasure? Not a problem! The
Installing Ubuntu in VMware Player on Windows
Windows 7 External links:
Activate Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 – Windows Help
VMware ESXi External links:
VMware ESXi | Der Flounder
Windows Server 2008 R2 External links:
Windows Server 2008 R2 is a serveroperating system produced by Microsoft. It was released to manufacturing (RTM) on July 22, 2009 and launched on October 22, 2009. According to the Windows Server Team blog, the retail availability was September 14, 2009.
Cooperative Linux External links:
[PDF]Condor and Cooperative Linux – Innovative
Cooperative Linux Public Source Control access
Cooperative Linux / News – SourceForge
Kernel-based Virtual Machine External links:
KVM – Kernel-based Virtual Machine
Kernel-Based Virtual Machine – reddit
Red Hat Enterprise Linux External links:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux – Official Site
Docker for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) | Docker
Red Hat solutions – Red Hat Enterprise Linux | Microsoft Azure
Virtual security switch External links:
Virtual security switch – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Virtual security switch
Virtual security switch – WOW.com
Microsoft Virtual Server External links:
Mounting VHD files with VHDMount – Microsoft Virtual Server
Virtual DOS machine External links:
Virtual DOS Machine Debug (Windows) – msdn.microsoft.com
What is NT Virtual DOS Machine? Webopedia Definition
Virtual DOS machine – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Virtual DOS machine
VMware Server External links:
VMware Server Configuration – tuf.hds.com
How To Install VMware Server – Petri IT Knowledgebase
VMware Server is a free virtualization product for Windows and Linux servers with enterprise-class support and Virtual Center management. It enables companies
VMware Workstation External links:
How To Install Windows 10 in VMware Workstation
VMware Workstation 14 Pro & License Key – YouTube
How to Install Windows 7 on a VMware Workstation: 10 Steps
Basilisk II External links:
Basilisk II 68K Mac Emulator on the Raspberry Pi – YouTube
Basilisk II – Official Site
Basilisk II for Mac : Free Download : MacUpdate
Ulteo Open Virtual Desktop External links:
Ulteo Open Virtual Desktop
DistroWatch.com: Ulteo Open Virtual Desktop
Review of Ulteo Open Virtual Desktop – Technology Against …
Remote Desktop Services External links:
Download Microsoft Remote Desktop Services …
How to Force Remote Desktop Services on Windows 7 to Use …
Remote Desktop Services – technet.microsoft.com
Workload Partitions External links:
AIX 6.1 Workload Partitions – IBM
[PDF]Exploiting IBM AIX Workload Partitions
VMware Fusion External links:
VMware Fusion – Official Site
Proxmox VE External links:
Install Windows 2016 on Proxmox VE – YouTube
Proxmox VE – Home | Facebook
Oracle VM Server for SPARC External links:
Oracle VM Server for SPARC Version 3.2
Oracle VM Server for SPARC 3.3 Documentation Library
[PDF]SPARC Enterprise Oracle VM Server for SPARC Guide
Parallels Server for Mac External links:
Parallels Server for Mac : Free Download : MacUpdate
[PDF]Parallels Server for Mac 4
Parallels Server for Mac Bare Metal Edition – Google Groups
Virtual Extensible LAN External links:
Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) – YouTube
Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) on Nexus NX-OS – INE
VXLAN, Virtual Extensible LAN – NetCraftsmen
Desktop virtualization External links:
Application and Desktop Virtualization – Citrix
Software release life cycle External links:
Software Release Life Cycle – Quora
Software Release Life Cycle – YouTube
Software release life cycle | 9to5Mac