What is involved in Stakeholder analysis
Find out what the related areas are that Stakeholder analysis connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Stakeholder analysis thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Stakeholder analysis journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Stakeholder analysis leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Stakeholder analysis related domains to cover and 101 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Stakeholder analysis, Business administration, Conflict resolution, Crowdsourcing, Participation, Policy, Project, Project management, Public consultation, Responsibility assignment matrix, Stakeholder management, Stakeholder theory:
Stakeholder analysis Critical Criteria:
Define Stakeholder analysis tasks and define Stakeholder analysis competency-based leadership.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Stakeholder analysis does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– To what extent does management recognize Stakeholder analysis as a tool to increase the results?
– Do you have Human Resources available to support your policies?
Business administration Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Business administration adoptions and find the essential reading for Business administration researchers.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Stakeholder analysis workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Stakeholder analysis experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Stakeholder analysis forward?
Conflict resolution Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Conflict resolution risks and attract Conflict resolution skills.
– How do we measure improved Stakeholder analysis service perception, and satisfaction?
– Why is Stakeholder analysis important for you now?
– What will drive Stakeholder analysis change?
Crowdsourcing Critical Criteria:
Focus on Crowdsourcing failures and observe effective Crowdsourcing.
– Do we monitor the Stakeholder analysis decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How do we Identify specific Stakeholder analysis investment and emerging trends?
– Why should we adopt a Stakeholder analysis framework?
Participation Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Participation tactics and get answers.
– The communication objectives need to be tailored to each stakeholder group, depending on their level of influence, power, and support. Is the message intended to persuade, inform, educate, create participation, influence, change perceptions, influence behavior, engage, garner support, address concerns, or establish ambassadors to support the change?
– Client participation is one of the best indicators of program quality. if participation is low or declining, it may be an indicator of customer dissatisfaction with one or more aspects of the program. what client involvement is there with the current program?
– In a project to restructure Stakeholder analysis outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How will you know that the Stakeholder analysis project has been successful?
– Which sdlc results in the highest degree of user participation?
– How do we encourage consumer participation on web sites?
Policy Critical Criteria:
Add value to Policy projects and explain and analyze the challenges of Policy.
– Certainly the increasingly mobile work force makes compliance more difficult. With more endpoints, devices and people involved, there is that much more to watch. There are devices not owned by the organization pulling data off the organizations network. Is your organizations policy consistent with that of contractors you work with?
– Have policy priorities affecting key data governance rules and requirements been identified,and has agreement (either a formal agreement or a verbal approval) on priorities been secured from key stakeholders?
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– Policy compliance is closely related to IT governance. Compliance has much to do with defining, controlling and governing security efforts. How should an organization respond to security events?
– Does mgmt communicate to the organization on the importance of meeting the information security objectives, conforming to the information security policy and the need for continual improvement?
– Do you have a policy in place to deal with data being lost or stolen (e.g., who needs to be notified, what steps need to be taken to mitigate damages)?
– If the liability portion of a Cybersecurity insurance policy is a claims-made policy, is an extended reporting endorsement (tail coverage) offered?
– Are regular reviews of the effectiveness of the ISMS (including meeting of ISMS policy and objectives and review of security controls) undertaken?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Stakeholder analysis strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What is the policy for the creation of a new relationship category (who can create a new category or disable an existing one?
– Under what assumptions do we use to provide the number of hours that will be used for the security policy reviews?
– Does the ISMS policy take into account business, legal, regulatory requirements and contractual security obligations?
– Does your organization have a company-wide policy regarding best practices for cyber?
– What policy issues could drive the necessity for change?
– Where is this procedure or policy written and kept?
– Does top management have a transfer pricing policy?
– Does the board have a conflict of interest policy?
– Is the Cybersecurity policy reviewed or audited?
Project Critical Criteria:
Study Project quality and define what do we need to start doing with Project.
– Which existing processes, tools and templates for executing projects can be applied to the agile project management framework?
– Agility is Key to Industry Relevance. Major projects and initiatives realize their value only when delivered, so why wait?
– What are some things you can do as a Customer Service professional to project a positive image to the customer?
– Do you have visibility to the sales pipeline and project backlog to quickly and accurately forecast demand?
– Include all projected income and all projected cash disbursements (payments) Hows your cash flow?
– So, if the project no longer needs a detailed master project plan, why does it need a project manager?
– Does the assignment of personnel and hours appear reasonable for the project?
– How easy will it be to shift the hearts and minds of the people working on projects?
– Are the procurement procedures such that undue delays can be avoided?
– Project Team: Who will be on the project and for which dates?
– What is the Technical aspect of Project Management?
– What is an economic aspect of Project Management?
– How Should I Select and Prioritize Projects?
– Are original requirements being satisfied?
– How much risk does the project entail?
– How time-constrained is the project?
– Why is Funds Management Important?
– Agile Management an oxymoron?
– Is detail data needed?
– What is scrum?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Study Project management decisions and get answers.
– First iteration. The plan for the team is then a list of prioritized features, and who is to perform the tasks of developing the features is decided on during the iteration. What is important in the kick-off meeting to enable feedback and learning?
– Does it replace or negate traditional project management concerns with risk, scheduling, metrics, and execution, or does it shift how we think about these and necessitate new techniques and approaches?
– How can a company arrange a new project if the management does not know when they will finish the current projects and when the employees will be free to take on a new project?
– How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
– What additional schedule (and cost) would be required if they continued at historical or any other lower burn rates?
– What did you accomplish yesterday, what will you do today, and what impediments are getting in your way?
– What scenarios in terms of projected cost, schedule, and scope could/should we plan for?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– How difficult is agile project management for outsourced or off-shored projects?
– Do project management and Change Management look the same for every initiative?
– Our project management standards do they support or undermine Risk Management?
– How is agile project management performed in the context of virtual teams?
– How do organizations adapt to a radically new framework such as agile?
– Do Stakeholder analysis rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Does your organization have a Project Management Office (PMO)?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 9 – one or the other, or both?
– What work wouldnt get done if no more funds were added?
– What is the meaning of success in this context?
– So then, what is a virtual team?
– What is the cost of change?
Public consultation Critical Criteria:
Meet over Public consultation governance and devise Public consultation key steps.
– Does Stakeholder analysis analysis show the relationships among important Stakeholder analysis factors?
– In what ways are Stakeholder analysis vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Responsibility assignment matrix Critical Criteria:
Meet over Responsibility assignment matrix planning and reduce Responsibility assignment matrix costs.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Stakeholder analysis leader?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Stakeholder analysis been identified and analyzed?
– Are there any drawbacks to using a responsibility assignment matrix?
Stakeholder management Critical Criteria:
Devise Stakeholder management projects and triple focus on important concepts of Stakeholder management relationship management.
– Are there project management practices that remain constant across traditional, hybrid, and agile approaches (e.g., Risk Management, stakeholder management, team building)?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Stakeholder analysis agendas for the next 3 years?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Stakeholder analysis?
– Who sets the Stakeholder analysis standards?
Stakeholder theory Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Stakeholder theory adoptions and spearhead techniques for implementing Stakeholder theory.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Stakeholder analysis process?
– Who needs to know about Stakeholder analysis ?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Stakeholder analysis Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Stakeholder analysis External links:
Stakeholder Analysis – Template & Example
Stakeholder Analysis Matrix Template | tools4dev
Stakeholder Analysis, Stakeholder Mapping Template – …
Business administration External links:
[PDF]U. S. Small Business Administration – sba.gov
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans – U.S. Bank
Small Business Administration – Official Site
Conflict resolution External links:
Caregiver Conflict Resolution Tips, Caregiving Guide
[PDF]Conflict Resolution Skills (PDF) – Edmonds Community …
Center for Conflict Resolution
Crowdsourcing External links:
MyMusicTaste – Crowdsourcing Platform for Music & Live …
Learn How Crowdsourcing Works | CrowdSource
CrowdSource.com – Managed Crowdsourcing Solutions
Participation External links:
The Voter Participation Center – Official Site
MIPS Individual or Group Participation – QPP
TSP: Plan Participation
Policy External links:
What Is a Title Insurance Policy? – The Balance
What is a title policy on a home? | Yahoo Answers
ALTA – ALTA Policy Forms Collection
Project External links:
Steam Community :: Guide :: “Untitled” Project X
Project management External links:
Project Management Institute – Official Site
CCRS | Project Management Institute
Public consultation External links:
[PDF]Manure Management Public Consultation Meeting …
NHS Public Consultation – Transgender Trend
Property PR | Media Relations |Public Consultation
Responsibility assignment matrix External links:
Download Content Responsibility Assignment Matrix …
Responsibility assignment matrix
http://A responsibility assignment matrix (RAM), also known as RACI matrix /ˈreɪsiː/ or ARCI matrix or linear responsibility chart (LRC), describes the participation by various roles in completing tasks or deliverables for a project or business process. It is especially useful in clarifying roles and responsibilities in cross-functional/departmental projects and processes.
How to Use the Responsibility Assignment Matrix ― The …
Stakeholder management External links:
Stakeholder Management Software | Enablon
Stakeholder Management: PMP Questions to Study
Stakeholder Management Plan in Project Management
Stakeholder theory External links:
R. Edward Freeman | Stakeholder Theory
What is Stakeholder Theory? – R. Edward Freeman – YouTube
Stakeholder Theory Definition from Financial Times Lexicon