What is involved in Six Sigma
Find out what the related areas are that Six Sigma connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Six Sigma thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Six Sigma Green Belt journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Six Sigma Green Belt leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Six Sigma related domains to cover and 144 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Six Sigma, General Electric, New York City, Statistical process control, Analysis of variance, San Francisco, Voice of the customer, Control chart, Scatter diagram, Statistical hypothesis testing, Six Sigma, Stratified sampling, W. Edwards Deming, Batch production, Ishikawa diagram, Quality management, IEC 62264, Run chart, Pareto chart, Enterprise Feedback Management, Standard deviation, Pick chart, Normal distribution, SAP ERP, Zero Defects, Pareto analysis, Poka yoke, Cost-benefit analysis, Reliability centered maintenance, Process capability, Defects per million opportunities, Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Check sheet, 5 Whys, Arithmetic mean, Total productive maintenance, American Society for Quality, Quality Digest, S&P 500, ANOVA Gauge R&R, Three sigma rule, International Organization for Standardization, Axiomatic design, Quantitative marketing research, Theory of constraints, Programmable logic controller, Statistical dispersion, General linear model, Job production, Taguchi methods, Quality Function Deployment, Control plan, Control systems, CTQ tree, Confidence trick, Value driven maintenance, Enterprise resource planning, Business Process Mapping, Total quality management, Flow production:
Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Probe Six Sigma visions and mentor Six Sigma customer orientation.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Six Sigma information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Six Sigma process?
– Is Six Sigma Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How is Lean Six Sigma different from TOGAF Architecture?
General Electric Critical Criteria:
Analyze General Electric outcomes and raise human resource and employment practices for General Electric.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Six Sigma agendas for the next 3 years?
– Is there a Six Sigma Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are the long-term Six Sigma goals?
New York City Critical Criteria:
Debate over New York City tactics and change contexts.
– How can you negotiate Six Sigma successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Six Sigma leader?
– Is there any existing Six Sigma governance structure?
Statistical process control Critical Criteria:
Detail Statistical process control adoptions and work towards be a leading Statistical process control expert.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Six Sigma values?
– Are Acceptance Sampling and Statistical Process Control Complementary or Incompatible?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Six Sigma project manager?
– Who sets the Six Sigma standards?
Analysis of variance Critical Criteria:
Detail Analysis of variance governance and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Analysis of variance information.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Six Sigma process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Six Sigma process available?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Six Sigma project?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Six Sigma been identified and analyzed?
San Francisco Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re San Francisco governance and optimize San Francisco leadership as a key to advancement.
– Consider your own Six Sigma project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– When a Six Sigma manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Six Sigma?
Voice of the customer Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Voice of the customer outcomes and explore and align the progress in Voice of the customer.
– Do the Six Sigma decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– To what extent does management recognize Six Sigma as a tool to increase the results?
– Are we Assessing Six Sigma and Risk?
Control chart Critical Criteria:
Chart Control chart governance and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Control chart information.
– Does Six Sigma systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Scatter diagram Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Scatter diagram visions and ask questions.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Six Sigma strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Six Sigma delivery for example is new software needed?
– What will drive Six Sigma change?
Statistical hypothesis testing Critical Criteria:
Chart Statistical hypothesis testing results and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Statistical hypothesis testing.
– How can statistical hypothesis testing lead me to make an incorrect conclusion or decision?
– Is a Six Sigma Team Work effort in place?
– How do we maintain Six Sigmas Integrity?
– How do we Lead with Six Sigma in Mind?
Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Six Sigma tactics and learn.
– Are assumptions made in Six Sigma stated explicitly?
Stratified sampling Critical Criteria:
Devise Stratified sampling goals and give examples utilizing a core of simple Stratified sampling skills.
– Do we have past Six Sigma Successes?
W. Edwards Deming Critical Criteria:
See the value of W. Edwards Deming projects and devote time assessing W. Edwards Deming and its risk.
– What about Six Sigma Analysis of results?
Batch production Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Batch production tasks and slay a dragon.
– What are the key elements of your Six Sigma performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Six Sigma?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Six Sigma effort?
Ishikawa diagram Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Ishikawa diagram projects and change contexts.
– How do we Improve Six Sigma service perception, and satisfaction?
– Why is Customer Service substandard?
Quality management Critical Criteria:
Add value to Quality management leadership and probe the present value of growth of Quality management.
– In the case of a Six Sigma project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Six Sigma project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Six Sigma project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Six Sigma? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Six Sigma opportunities costing us money?
– What is the future of Data Quality management?
– Quality management -are clients satisfied?
IEC 62264 Critical Criteria:
Deliberate IEC 62264 quality and optimize IEC 62264 leadership as a key to advancement.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Six Sigma? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Among the Six Sigma product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is the scope of Six Sigma defined?
Run chart Critical Criteria:
Design Run chart strategies and get going.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Six Sigma workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Six Sigma activities?
– Are there Six Sigma Models?
Pareto chart Critical Criteria:
Mine Pareto chart outcomes and look at it backwards.
Enterprise Feedback Management Critical Criteria:
Start Enterprise Feedback Management strategies and figure out ways to motivate other Enterprise Feedback Management users.
– What are internal and external Six Sigma relations?
Standard deviation Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Standard deviation tactics and look for lots of ideas.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Six Sigma products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Is the standard deviation of the stock equal to the standard deviation of the market?
– How is the value delivered by Six Sigma being measured?
Pick chart Critical Criteria:
Merge Pick chart goals and find out.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Six Sigma processes?
– Think of your Six Sigma project. what are the main functions?
Normal distribution Critical Criteria:
Sort Normal distribution adoptions and perfect Normal distribution conflict management.
– Think about the people you identified for your Six Sigma project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What is the source of the strategies for Six Sigma strengthening and reform?
– How much does Six Sigma help?
SAP ERP Critical Criteria:
Investigate SAP ERP results and ask what if.
– Is maximizing Six Sigma protection the same as minimizing Six Sigma loss?
– Will Six Sigma deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– R/3 Enterprise or MySAP ERP ?
Zero Defects Critical Criteria:
Dissect Zero Defects decisions and report on the economics of relationships managing Zero Defects and constraints.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Six Sigma project?
Pareto analysis Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Pareto analysis results and arbitrate Pareto analysis techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Does Six Sigma analysis show the relationships among important Six Sigma factors?
– Does the Six Sigma task fit the clients priorities?
Poka yoke Critical Criteria:
Systematize Poka yoke management and pay attention to the small things.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Six Sigma move?
Cost-benefit analysis Critical Criteria:
Shape Cost-benefit analysis risks and display thorough understanding of the Cost-benefit analysis process.
Reliability centered maintenance Critical Criteria:
Analyze Reliability centered maintenance outcomes and point out Reliability centered maintenance tensions in leadership.
– In a project to restructure Six Sigma outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Six Sigma?
Process capability Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Process capability adoptions and remodel and develop an effective Process capability strategy.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Six Sigma experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Defects per million opportunities Critical Criteria:
Pilot Defects per million opportunities issues and change contexts.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Six Sigma?
– How will you measure your Six Sigma effectiveness?
Nassim Nicholas Taleb Critical Criteria:
Deduce Nassim Nicholas Taleb failures and plan concise Nassim Nicholas Taleb education.
– Can we add value to the current Six Sigma decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How can you measure Six Sigma in a systematic way?
Check sheet Critical Criteria:
Examine Check sheet decisions and describe which business rules are needed as Check sheet interface.
– Is the Six Sigma organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
5 Whys Critical Criteria:
Huddle over 5 Whys outcomes and proactively manage 5 Whys risks.
– What is Effective Six Sigma?
Arithmetic mean Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Arithmetic mean decisions and find the essential reading for Arithmetic mean researchers.
– How likely is the current Six Sigma plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Six Sigma Management?
– How to deal with Six Sigma Changes?
Total productive maintenance Critical Criteria:
Model after Total productive maintenance risks and optimize Total productive maintenance leadership as a key to advancement.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Six Sigma goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are our needs in relation to Six Sigma skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
American Society for Quality Critical Criteria:
Powwow over American Society for Quality governance and forecast involvement of future American Society for Quality projects in development.
– What vendors make products that address the Six Sigma needs?
– Why should we adopt a Six Sigma framework?
Quality Digest Critical Criteria:
Adapt Quality Digest tasks and attract Quality Digest skills.
– Think about the functions involved in your Six Sigma project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What are specific Six Sigma Rules to follow?
S&P 500 Critical Criteria:
Look at S&P 500 decisions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Six Sigma. How do we gain traction?
ANOVA Gauge R&R Critical Criteria:
Be clear about ANOVA Gauge R&R projects and probe the present value of growth of ANOVA Gauge R&R.
– Do Six Sigma rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How do we go about Securing Six Sigma?
Three sigma rule Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Three sigma rule failures and achieve a single Three sigma rule view and bringing data together.
– Which customers cant participate in our Six Sigma domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
International Organization for Standardization Critical Criteria:
Mix International Organization for Standardization goals and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling International Organization for Standardization projects.
Axiomatic design Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Axiomatic design decisions and define what our big hairy audacious Axiomatic design goal is.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Six Sigma is underway?
– How do we measure improved Six Sigma service perception, and satisfaction?
Quantitative marketing research Critical Criteria:
Guard Quantitative marketing research results and achieve a single Quantitative marketing research view and bringing data together.
– Does Six Sigma create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Six Sigma project?
Theory of constraints Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Theory of constraints tactics and test out new things.
– What notable similarities and differences exist among systems thinking lean thinking and the theory of constraints?
– What is this thing called theory of constraints and how should it be implemented?
Programmable logic controller Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Programmable logic controller risks and know what your objective is.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Six Sigma services/products?
Statistical dispersion Critical Criteria:
Talk about Statistical dispersion management and gather Statistical dispersion models .
– Does our organization need more Six Sigma education?
General linear model Critical Criteria:
Study General linear model governance and gather practices for scaling General linear model.
– For your Six Sigma project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Job production Critical Criteria:
Deduce Job production tasks and explore and align the progress in Job production.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Six Sigma into the services that we provide?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Six Sigma requirements in detail?
Taguchi methods Critical Criteria:
See the value of Taguchi methods planning and get going.
Quality Function Deployment Critical Criteria:
Devise Quality Function Deployment management and slay a dragon.
Control plan Critical Criteria:
Analyze Control plan outcomes and get answers.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Six Sigma forward?
– What is our formula for success in Six Sigma ?
Control systems Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Control systems goals and attract Control systems skills.
– Has your organization conducted a cyber risk or vulnerability assessment of its information systems, control systems, and other networked systems?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Six Sigma processes?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Six Sigma processes of our organization?
– Is Cybersecurity integrated between business systems and control systems?
CTQ tree Critical Criteria:
Jump start CTQ tree decisions and finalize the present value of growth of CTQ tree.
– Do we all define Six Sigma in the same way?
Confidence trick Critical Criteria:
Investigate Confidence trick failures and define what do we need to start doing with Confidence trick.
– Do we monitor the Six Sigma decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are the barriers to increased Six Sigma production?
– What are the usability implications of Six Sigma actions?
Value driven maintenance Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Value driven maintenance leadership and point out improvements in Value driven maintenance.
– How do we manage Six Sigma Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are the short and long-term Six Sigma goals?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Face Enterprise resource planning planning and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Enterprise resource planning.
– What are all of our Six Sigma domains and what do they do?
Business Process Mapping Critical Criteria:
Focus on Business Process Mapping failures and correct Business Process Mapping management by competencies.
– In what ways are Six Sigma vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Total quality management Critical Criteria:
Administer Total quality management management and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Total quality management is getting what it needs.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Six Sigma moving forward?
Flow production Critical Criteria:
Boost Flow production quality and explore and align the progress in Flow production.
– How to Secure Six Sigma?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Six Sigma Green Belt Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Six Sigma External links:
Six Sigma Certification, Six Sigma, 6 Sigma
Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification – …
Six Sigma – Official Site
General Electric External links:
General Electric Credit Union
GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY Plan Materials
Portland General Electric – Official Site
New York City External links:
new york city – TITLE Boxing
Statistical process control External links:
Statistical Process Control – C Chart
SPC | Statistical Process Control | Quality-One
Statistical process control (eBook, 2008) [WorldCat.org]
Analysis of variance External links:
Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) – Weibull
[PDF]One-Way Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) Example …
[PDF]Using Stata for One-Way Analysis of Variance
San Francisco External links:
Login | San Francisco State University
Horoscopes – SFGATE: San Francisco Bay Area
Voice of the customer External links:
Voice of the Customer Technology of the Future | Qualtrics
iPerceptions | Full-Service Voice of the Customer solutions
Control chart External links:
Control chart | Define Control chart at Dictionary.com
What is a Control Chart? – Six Sigma Software | QI Macros
How to Create a Control Chart (with Sample Control Charts)
Scatter diagram External links:
Scatter Diagram – Scatter Plot Graphs | ASQ
Statistical hypothesis testing External links:
STEPS IN STATISTICAL HYPOTHESIS TESTING
1.2 – Review of Statistical Hypothesis Testing | STAT 461
Six Sigma External links:
Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification – …
Six Sigma Certification, Six Sigma, 6 Sigma
What Is Six Sigma?
Stratified sampling External links:
Stratified Sampling for Oversampling Small Sub-Populations
6.1 How to Use Stratified Sampling | STAT 506
[PDF]Replicate Variance Stratified Sampling Permanent …
W. Edwards Deming External links:
The W. Edwards Deming Institute
The W. Edwards Deming Institute
Dr. W. Edwards Deming: The Father of the Quality Evolution
Batch production External links:
Batch Production | Graphic Products
Batch Production vs Mass Production – Simplicable
Batch Production Record – InstantGMP
Ishikawa diagram External links:
Ishikawa Diagram – Investopedia
Fishbone Diagram Template – Ishikawa Diagram – Cause …
Quality management External links:
Quality Management Training Solutions from BSI
Login – ASCWebQI – Quality Management Tools
abaqis® | Quality Management System
IEC 62264 External links:
IS/IEC 62264-1 (pdf) – Internet Archive
Run chart External links:
Run chart – Office Templates
ASQ Quality Tools – Run Chart
Run Chart Tool – IHI
Pareto chart External links:
Pareto Chart in Excel – EASY Excel Tutorial
Create a Pareto Chart – YouTube
ASQ Quality Tools – Pareto Chart
Enterprise Feedback Management External links:
Enterprise Feedback Management Solution | Medallia
Best Enterprise Feedback Management Software – G2 Crowd
Enterprise Feedback Management Platform | Inquisium
Standard deviation External links:
Standard Deviation Formulas – Math Is Fun
standard deviation – Everything2.com
Standard Deviation – Investopedia
Pick chart External links:
PICK Chart – Business Form Template
Create a PICK Chart – YouTube
PICK Chart – PHF
Normal distribution External links:
Normal Distribution & Z-scores – YouTube
Normal Distribution – Math is Fun
An Introduction to Excel’s Normal Distribution Functions
Zero Defects External links:
Crosby Zero Defects Quality Program – 5SToday.com
Zero Defects – Strategy Training from MindTools.com
Zero Defects: What Does It Achieve? What Does It Mean?
http://www.isixsigma.com › … › Capability Indices/Process Capability
Pareto analysis External links:
[PDF]Part 3: Pareto Analysis and Check Sheets
Whiteboard: Pareto Analysis – YouTube
Pareto Analysis | Investopedia
Poka yoke External links:
Poka Yoke Definition | Plus 8-page Lean Mistake Proofing PDF
Reliability centered maintenance External links:
What is Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)?
Reliability Centered Maintenance Training Classes
Reliability Centered Maintenance Implementation Solutions
Process capability External links:
[PPT]Process Capability Studies – Ivy College of Business
Process capability indices (Book, 1993) [WorldCat.org]
[PPT]Process Capability – Georgia State University
Defects per million opportunities External links:
Defects per Million Opportunities (DPMO) – …
Nassim Nicholas Taleb External links:
Nassim Nicholas Taleb – Medium
Nassim Nicholas Taleb (@nntaleb) | Twitter
Nassim Nicholas Taleb – Home | Facebook
Check sheet External links:
https://www.hyundaiusa.com/pdf/150-Point Inspection Check Sheet.pdf
http://Dealership Name: Dealer Code: Year/Model: R.O.#: Car starts without hesitation Cold engine idle Warm engine idle No abnormal engine noise present Throttle operation
[PDF]SECURITY CONTAINER CHECK SHEET – National …
[PDF]InspectIon check sheet – Autotrader.com
5 Whys External links:
[PDF]“The 5 Whys” – Massachusetts Department of …
Arithmetic mean External links:
Arithmetic Mean – Free Math Help
Arithmetic Mean (Average) – GMAT Math Study Guide
Total productive maintenance External links:
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
Total Productive Maintenance Certification
Total Productive Maintenance Training – RedVector
American Society for Quality External links:
[PDF]American Society for Quality (ASQ) – Skillsoft
ASQ Section 0505 | American Society for Quality
Quality Digest External links:
Quality Digest Media – Posts | Facebook
Quality Digest success story | Mushroom Networks
Three sigma rule External links:
Three sigma rule – broom02.revolvy.com
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Three sigma rule&item_type=topic
International Organization for Standardization External links:
ISO International Organization for Standardization
MDMC – International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
Quantitative marketing research External links:
Quantitative Marketing Research Companies | …
MKT 611 | Quantitative Marketing Research Methods – CSU …
Theory of constraints External links:
Theory of Constraints – Scholarpedia
Explanation Of Theory Of Constraints: Sample Essay
Theory of Constraints PPT | Inventory | Leadership & Mentoring
Programmable logic controller External links:
Unitronics- Programmable Logic Controller + Built-in HMI
General linear model External links:
General Linear Model T-Interval – ticalc.org
[PPT]General Linear Model – University of South Florida
http://faculty.cas.usf.edu/mbrannick/regression/9 GLM 1.ppt
[PDF]General Linear Model for fMRI: bases of statistical analyses
Taguchi methods External links:
Taguchi Methods – GoLeanSixSigma.com
anova-tm taguchi methods doe software – Website of anovatm!
Quality Function Deployment External links:
Quality Function Deployment | ASQ
Quality Function Deployment in Excel | Excel QFD Template
Quality Function Deployment for Competitive Advantage
http://www.isixsigma.com › … › QFD/House of Quality
Control plan External links:
[PDF]Exposure Control Plan for Bloodborne Pathogens
[PDF]APPENDIX D MODEL EXPOSURE CONTROL PLAN
How to Develop an Anger Management Control Plan
Control systems External links:
Linear Pro Access – Professional Access Control Systems
Industrial Automation | Control Systems Engineering | Valin
Futaba® Radio Control Systems and Accessories
CTQ tree External links:
How to Use a CTQ Tree – Villanova University
CTQ Tree – What is Six Sigma
Confidence trick External links:
BBC Radio 4 – The Confidence Trick, Series 1, Episode 3
BBC Radio 4 – The Confidence Trick, Series 1, Episode 1
Confidence Trick – Culture Club – YouTube
Value driven maintenance External links:
Value Driven Maintenance – geratz.de
Mainnovation – Value Driven Maintenance & Asset …
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com
Enterprise resource planning Flashcards | Quizlet
Business Process Mapping External links:
What is Business Process Mapping? – OnTask
Business Process Mapping: A Step-By-Step Approach – …
Business Process Mapping Examples
Total quality management External links:
Total Quality Management – Introduction
[PDF]CHAPTER Total Quality Management – Wiley: Home
What is the Total Quality Management (TQM) Approach?
Flow production External links:
flow production Definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
FLOW production AB – Home | Facebook
What is flow production? – Quora