Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT industrialization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT industrialization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT industrialization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT industrialization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT industrialization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we maintain IT industrialization’s Integrity?
- How can you measure IT industrialization in a systematic way?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- Does IT industrialization analysis show the relationships among important IT industrialization factors?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the IT industrialization team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT industrialization book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IT industrialization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT industrialization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT industrialization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT industrialization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT industrialization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT industrialization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IT industrialization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Progress measurement and control – How will the IT industrialization project measure and control progress?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed IT industrialization project plan (variances)?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ensure that all participants know how to use the required technology?
- Cost Baseline: Definition of done can be traced back to the definitions of what are you providing to the customer in terms of deliverables?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Ask: are others positioned to know, are others credible, and will others cooperate?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the IT industrialization project risks be managed according to the IT industrialization projects risk management process?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you avoid subjective, flowery or non-specific statements?
- Variance Analysis: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete IT industrialization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT industrialization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT industrialization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT industrialization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT industrialization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT industrialization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT industrialization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT industrialization project with this in-depth IT industrialization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT industrialization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT industrialization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT industrialization investments work better.
This IT industrialization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.