Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical POSIX Threads Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any POSIX Threads related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated POSIX Threads specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the POSIX Threads Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 683 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which POSIX Threads improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 683 standard requirements:
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- Operational – will it work?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- Can we do POSIX Threads without complex (expensive) analysis?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in POSIX Threads ?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- Which POSIX Threads goals are the most important?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate POSIX Threads delivery for example is new software needed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the POSIX Threads book in PDF containing 683 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your POSIX Threads self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the POSIX Threads Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which POSIX Threads areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough POSIX Threads Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage POSIX Threads projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step POSIX Threads Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 POSIX Threads project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Quality Management Plan: Do trained quality assurance auditors conduct the audits as defined in the Quality Management Plan and scheduled by the POSIX Threads project manager?
- Lessons Learned: How timely were Progress Reports provided to the POSIX Threads project Manager by Team Members?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do you analyse the risks in the different types of POSIX Threads projects?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was the POSIX Threads project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will the team ensure that all members equitably share the work essential to the success of the team?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- WBS Dictionary: Is subcontracted work defined and identified to the appropriate subcontractor within the proper WBS element?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What process was planned for managing issues/risks?
Step-by-step and complete POSIX Threads Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 POSIX Threads project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 POSIX Threads project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 POSIX Threads project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 POSIX Threads project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 POSIX Threads project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 POSIX Threads project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any POSIX Threads project with this in-depth POSIX Threads Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose POSIX Threads projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in POSIX Threads and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make POSIX Threads investments work better.
This POSIX Threads All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.