What is involved in Enterprise Mobile Device Management
Find out what the related areas are that Enterprise Mobile Device Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Enterprise Mobile Device Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Enterprise Mobile Device Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Enterprise Mobile Device Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Enterprise Mobile Device Management related domains to cover and 98 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Enterprise Mobile Device Management, Mobile device management, BlackBerry Enterprise Server, Bring Your Own Device, Cloud computing, Device Management Forum, Enterprise mobility management, Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002, Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program, Flooding the market, International mobile subscriber identity, Kiosk software, Mobile application management, Mobile content management, Mobile content management system, Mobile device, Mobile phone, Mobile security, Network security, Open Mobile Alliance, Open standard, Over-the-air programming, Point of sale, Rugged computer, Smart message, Software as a service, Subscriber identity module, Tablet computer, The SyncML Initiative, Windows Update:
Enterprise Mobile Device Management Critical Criteria:
Discourse Enterprise Mobile Device Management issues and probe the present value of growth of Enterprise Mobile Device Management.
– What business benefits will Enterprise Mobile Device Management goals deliver if achieved?
– Which Enterprise Mobile Device Management goals are the most important?
– What about Enterprise Mobile Device Management Analysis of results?
Mobile device management Critical Criteria:
X-ray Mobile device management planning and gather practices for scaling Mobile device management.
– What are all of our Enterprise Mobile Device Management domains and what do they do?
– How can the value of Enterprise Mobile Device Management be defined?
BlackBerry Enterprise Server Critical Criteria:
Mine BlackBerry Enterprise Server outcomes and track iterative BlackBerry Enterprise Server results.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Enterprise Mobile Device Management moving forward?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Enterprise Mobile Device Management?
– Are there Enterprise Mobile Device Management problems defined?
Bring Your Own Device Critical Criteria:
Canvass Bring Your Own Device issues and finalize the present value of growth of Bring Your Own Device.
– Does Enterprise Mobile Device Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How important is Enterprise Mobile Device Management to the user organizations mission?
– Who needs to know about Enterprise Mobile Device Management ?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Cloud computing decisions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Cloud computing.
– Have you considered that metrics collection, and system performance and security monitoring are more difficult in the cloud?
– What are the existing or planned mechanisms to assess the interoperability of different vendor implementations?
– How will technology advancements in soa, virtualization and cloud computing further enable saas adoption?
– What does it take to become a cloud computing provider, and why would a company consider becoming one?
– How do you prove data provenance in a cloud computing scenario when you are using shared resources?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Enterprise Mobile Device Management processes?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– What new opportunities are either enabled by or potential drivers of cloud computing?
– What challenges and opportunities does cloud computing present for IT Service Management ?
– What are the ways in which cloud computing and big data can work together?
– What are specific Enterprise Mobile Device Management Rules to follow?
– Is cloud computing affecting traditional hardware vendors?
– What defines a true cloud solution versus the quasi cloud?
– Is there any recourses about cloud computing performance?
– How do you prepare your data center for Cloud?
– What is scalability and why is it important?
– what is New About Cloud Computing Security?
– How energy efficient is cloud computing?
– How technically mature is the standard?
– Cloud computing: could it cost more?
Device Management Forum Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Device Management Forum projects and do something to it.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Enterprise Mobile Device Management process?
– Is the Enterprise Mobile Device Management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Have you identified your Enterprise Mobile Device Management key performance indicators?
Enterprise mobility management Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Enterprise mobility management planning and define Enterprise mobility management competency-based leadership.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Enterprise Mobile Device Management processes?
– For your Enterprise Mobile Device Management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 governance and explore and align the progress in Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002.
– How do we go about Comparing Enterprise Mobile Device Management approaches/solutions?
– What will drive Enterprise Mobile Device Management change?
Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program Critical Criteria:
Start Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program outcomes and observe effective Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Enterprise Mobile Device Management values?
– Does the Enterprise Mobile Device Management task fit the clients priorities?
Flooding the market Critical Criteria:
Guide Flooding the market engagements and adopt an insight outlook.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Enterprise Mobile Device Management project?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Enterprise Mobile Device Management activities?
International mobile subscriber identity Critical Criteria:
Examine International mobile subscriber identity projects and report on the economics of relationships managing International mobile subscriber identity and constraints.
– What are the disruptive Enterprise Mobile Device Management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Does Enterprise Mobile Device Management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How can you measure Enterprise Mobile Device Management in a systematic way?
Kiosk software Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Kiosk software results and probe the present value of growth of Kiosk software.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Enterprise Mobile Device Management ?
– How do we know that any Enterprise Mobile Device Management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Mobile application management Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Mobile application management issues and look at the big picture.
– Will Enterprise Mobile Device Management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Mobile content management Critical Criteria:
Talk about Mobile content management leadership and grade techniques for implementing Mobile content management controls.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Enterprise Mobile Device Management requirements in detail?
– Is Supporting Enterprise Mobile Device Management documentation required?
Mobile content management system Critical Criteria:
Analyze Mobile content management system adoptions and look at it backwards.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Enterprise Mobile Device Management study?
– How do we maintain Enterprise Mobile Device Managements Integrity?
Mobile device Critical Criteria:
Generalize Mobile device goals and find the ideas you already have.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– If mobile technologies are supported, how is the software optimized for use on smartphone, tables, and other mobile devices?
– Does Enterprise Mobile Device Management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Does the tool we use provide the ability for mobile devices to access critical portions of the management interface?
– Can your bi solution quickly locate dashboard on your mobile device?
– Will your product work from a mobile device?
Mobile phone Critical Criteria:
Discourse Mobile phone planning and slay a dragon.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Enterprise Mobile Device Management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Enterprise Mobile Device Management process available?
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Enterprise Mobile Device Management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Mobile security Critical Criteria:
Infer Mobile security governance and cater for concise Mobile security education.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Enterprise Mobile Device Management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Enterprise Mobile Device Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Does Enterprise Mobile Device Management analysis show the relationships among important Enterprise Mobile Device Management factors?
Network security Critical Criteria:
Define Network security issues and overcome Network security skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Do we Make sure to ask about our vendors customer satisfaction rating and references in our particular industry. If the vendor does not know its own rating, it may be a red flag that youre dealing with a company that does not put Customer Service at the forefront. How would a company know what to improve if it had no idea what areas customers felt were lacking?
– Are the disaster recovery plan (DRP) and the business contingency plan (BCP) tested annually?
– How do we manage Enterprise Mobile Device Management Knowledge Management (KM)?
Open Mobile Alliance Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Open Mobile Alliance management and research ways can we become the Open Mobile Alliance company that would put us out of business.
– Can we add value to the current Enterprise Mobile Device Management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How to Secure Enterprise Mobile Device Management?
Open standard Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Open standard strategies and interpret which customers can’t participate in Open standard because they lack skills.
– What are the barriers to increased Enterprise Mobile Device Management production?
– How would one define Enterprise Mobile Device Management leadership?
Over-the-air programming Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Over-the-air programming governance and oversee implementation of Over-the-air programming.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Enterprise Mobile Device Management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Enterprise Mobile Device Management project lifecycle?
– What are the key elements of your Enterprise Mobile Device Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are current Enterprise Mobile Device Management Paradigms?
Point of sale Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Point of sale failures and oversee Point of sale management by competencies.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Enterprise Mobile Device Management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Enterprise Mobile Device Management activities?
– How do we go about Securing Enterprise Mobile Device Management?
Rugged computer Critical Criteria:
Face Rugged computer risks and gather practices for scaling Rugged computer.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Enterprise Mobile Device Management in a volatile global economy?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Enterprise Mobile Device Management with what users do day-to-day?
Smart message Critical Criteria:
Guide Smart message leadership and document what potential Smart message megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Consider your own Enterprise Mobile Device Management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Why should we adopt a Enterprise Mobile Device Management framework?
Software as a service Critical Criteria:
Explore Software as a service management and stake your claim.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Enterprise Mobile Device Management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Why are Service Level Agreements a dying breed in the software as a service industry?
– What are internal and external Enterprise Mobile Device Management relations?
– Why are Enterprise Mobile Device Management skills important?
Subscriber identity module Critical Criteria:
Dissect Subscriber identity module tactics and create a map for yourself.
– What are the short and long-term Enterprise Mobile Device Management goals?
– How to deal with Enterprise Mobile Device Management Changes?
Tablet computer Critical Criteria:
Probe Tablet computer projects and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Tablet computer decisions.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Enterprise Mobile Device Management project manager?
– How do we Lead with Enterprise Mobile Device Management in Mind?
The SyncML Initiative Critical Criteria:
Facilitate The SyncML Initiative strategies and optimize The SyncML Initiative leadership as a key to advancement.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Enterprise Mobile Device Management forward?
– What is the source of the strategies for Enterprise Mobile Device Management strengthening and reform?
Windows Update Critical Criteria:
Face Windows Update tasks and research ways can we become the Windows Update company that would put us out of business.
– To what extent does management recognize Enterprise Mobile Device Management as a tool to increase the results?
– Are there recognized Enterprise Mobile Device Management problems?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Enterprise Mobile Device Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Enterprise Mobile Device Management External links:
Enterprise Mobile Device Management | Ivanti
Enterprise Mobile Device Management Software | MDM …
Mobile device management External links:
Cisco Meraki | Mobile device management
Mobile Device Management – AirWatch for Android
BlackBerry Enterprise Server External links:
Blackberry Enterprise Server – Sprint
Does WhatsApp work with BlackBerry Enterprise Server …
Bring Your Own Device External links:
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) | AirWatch
Bring Your Own Device FAQs | Kindred Healthcare
Bring Your Own Device Program | Kindred Healthcare
Cloud computing External links:
CRM Software & Cloud Computing Solutions – Salesforce UK
Compliant Cloud Computing Simplified – Lumen21
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Device Management Forum External links:
Mobile Device Management Forum – Spiceworks …
DMF – Device Management Forum | AcronymAttic
Mobile Device Management Forum – 10times
Enterprise mobility management External links:
Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
Enterprise Mobility Management | AirWatch | VMware
Hexnode – Enterprise Mobility Management Solutions
Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program External links:
Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)
Flooding the market External links:
Fake Solar Eclipse Glasses Are Flooding the Market: How …
Cheap, Foreign-Made Solar Panels Flooding The Market …
International mobile subscriber identity External links:
IMSI (International Mobile Subscriber Identity) – Tech-FAQ
International mobile subscriber identity
http://The International Mobile Subscriber Identity or IMSI /ˈɪmziː/ is used to identify the user of a cellular network and is a unique identification associated with all cellular networks. It is stored as a 64 bit field and is sent by the phone to the network.
Kiosk software External links:
Kiosk Software | Dentrix
Bill Payment Kiosk Software | TransAct by Meridian
Kiosk Software for Windows – KioskSimple Kiosk Software
Mobile application management External links:
Mobile Application Management | AirWatch
Mobile content management External links:
Mobile Content Management | OnBase Core Platform …
Mobile Content Management – MCM Software | MobileIron
Mobile Content Management & EFSS – BlackBerry Software
Mobile content management system External links:
Smartfolio – Mobile Content Management System
Mobile device External links:
Set up a new mobile device | T-Mobile Support
Duke Health Mobile Device Manager
Mobile phone External links:
Mobile Banking | Mobile Phone Banking | U.S. Bank
Mobile Phone Monitoring App and Tracking Solution | Spyzie
File a Phone Insurance Claim for Your T-Mobile Phone
Mobile security External links:
ADP Mobile Security
Mobile Security | Education Center | BB&T Bank
Find Your Lost or Stolen Android Device | AVG Mobile Security
Network security External links:
Firewall Management Software | Network Security …
IANS – Institute for Applied Network Security
NIKSUN – Network Security and Performance
Open Mobile Alliance External links:
Open Mobile Alliance – Gartner IT Glossary
Open Mobile Alliance – Home | Facebook
Open Mobile Alliance (@OpenMobileA) | Twitter
Open standard External links:
Open Standard/Open Source Flashcards | Quizlet
Definition of “Open Standards”
Over-the-air programming External links:
Over-the-Air Programming | International® Trucks
Point of sale External links:
Free POS Software. Point of Sale System | Loyverse POS
10 Point Of Sale Systems 2017. – Unbiased and Reliable Reviews.
http://Ad · www.top10bestpossystems.com/BestPointOfSale/POS-Reviews
Paladin Point of Sale Homepage – Paladin Point of Sale
Rugged computer External links:
Rugged Computer Systems – Germane Systems
Smart message External links:
Smart Message – YouTube
GitHub – dotCtor/jQuery.msgBox: A smart message …
Software as a service External links:
DENTAWEB Software as a service
What is SaaS? Software as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Enterprise Gamification Software as a Service Platform
Subscriber identity module External links:
What is subscriber identity module? Webopedia Definition
Tablet computer External links:
Samsung Galaxy Book: Windows Tablet Computer | …
Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy View 32GB Android 18.4″ Wi-Fi Tablet Computer (Black): Electronics
Touchscreen Tablet Computer for Seniors
The SyncML Initiative External links:
Charles Njonjo | The SyncML Initiative Ltd | ZoomInfo.com
The SyncML Initiative – Sensagent.com
http://dictionary.sensagent.com/the syncml initiative/en-en
Cover Pages: The SyncML Initiative
Windows Update External links:
How do I reset Windows Update components?