Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Launch Services Program Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Launch Services Program related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Launch Services Program specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Launch Services Program Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 675 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Launch Services Program improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 675 standard requirements:
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Launch Services Program, and Brand Value
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Launch Services Program Experience, and Brand Value
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- Why improve in the first place?
- Do we monitor the Launch Services Program decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Launch Services Program objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- What process should we select for improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Launch Services Program book in PDF containing 675 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Launch Services Program self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Launch Services Program Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Launch Services Program areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Launch Services Program Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Launch Services Program projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Launch Services Program Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Launch Services Program project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are you spending the right amount of money for specific tasks?
- Executing Process Group: How many different communication channels does the Launch Services Program project team have?
- Closing Process Group: What is the amount of funding and what Launch Services Program project phases are funded?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Launch Services Program project schedule(s)?
- Risk Management Plan: Where are you confronted with risks during the business phases?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Launch Services Program project?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization communicate regularly and effectively with its members?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is the target group for instruction (e.g., individual and collective or small team instruction)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Scope Management Plan: Are funding resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Launch Services Program project?
Step-by-step and complete Launch Services Program Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Launch Services Program project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Launch Services Program project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Launch Services Program project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Launch Services Program project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Launch Services Program project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Launch Services Program project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Launch Services Program project with this in-depth Launch Services Program Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Launch Services Program projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Launch Services Program and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Launch Services Program investments work better.
This Launch Services Program All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.