Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Group Buying Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Group Buying related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Group Buying specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Group Buying Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Group Buying improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we know that any Group Buying analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- What are the costs of reform?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- Where is it measured?
- Strategic planning -Group Buying relations
- Does Group Buying systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Can Group Buying be learned?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Group Buying book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Group Buying self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Group Buying Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Group Buying areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Group Buying Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Group Buying projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Group Buying Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Group Buying project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do the requirements meet the standards of correctness, completeness, consistency, accuracy, and readability?
- Issue Log: Persistence; will users learn a work around or will they be bothered every time?
- Project Portfolio management: The portfolio management process force ranks work based on known strategic direction; What do you want to achieve strategically for the current and subsequent fiscal years?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Procurement Audit: Was there a sound basis for the scorings applied to the criteria and was the scoring well balanced?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Group Buying project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Group Buying project is needed?
- Executing Process Group: How could stakeholders negatively impact your Group Buying project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each activity-deliverable have exactly one Accountable responsibility, so that accountability is clear and decisions can be made quickly?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement Group Buying project comply with European Communities regulations and rules?
Step-by-step and complete Group Buying Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Group Buying project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Group Buying project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Group Buying project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Group Buying project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Group Buying project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Group Buying project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Group Buying project with this in-depth Group Buying Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Group Buying projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Group Buying and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Group Buying investments work better.
This Group Buying All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.