Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Elastic Leadership Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Elastic Leadership related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Elastic Leadership specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Elastic Leadership Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 614 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Elastic Leadership improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 614 standard requirements:
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what we’re selling?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Elastic Leadership process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Elastic Leadership process available?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Elastic Leadership results?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Elastic Leadership activities?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Elastic Leadership?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Elastic Leadership book in PDF containing 614 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Elastic Leadership self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Elastic Leadership Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Elastic Leadership areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Elastic Leadership Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Elastic Leadership projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Elastic Leadership Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Elastic Leadership project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: There are detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Source Selection Criteria: How will you decide an evaluator s write up is sufficient?
- Risk Register: What is the probability and impact of the risk occurring?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST thing to do to try to complete a Elastic Leadership project two days earlier?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do the requirements meet the standards of correctness, completeness, consistency, accuracy, and readability?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have the frequency of collection and the points in the process where measurements will be made been determined?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for Elastic Leadership project communication and status reporting across Elastic Leadership project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the Elastic Leadership project Scope Statement been reviewed as part of the baseline process?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Do recommendations include actions to address any differential distribution of impacts?
Step-by-step and complete Elastic Leadership Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Elastic Leadership project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Elastic Leadership project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Elastic Leadership project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Elastic Leadership project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Elastic Leadership project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Elastic Leadership project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Elastic Leadership project with this in-depth Elastic Leadership Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Elastic Leadership projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Elastic Leadership and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Elastic Leadership investments work better.
This Elastic Leadership All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.