Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Eylean Board Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Eylean Board related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Eylean Board specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Eylean Board Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Eylean Board improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- Does our organization need more Eylean Board education?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Eylean Board study?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- Who will be in control?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Eylean Board been identified and analyzed?
- What situation(s) led to this Eylean Board Self Assessment?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Eylean Board book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Eylean Board self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Eylean Board Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Eylean Board areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Eylean Board Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Eylean Board projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Eylean Board Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Eylean Board project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Source Selection Criteria: Can you reasonably estimate total organization requirements for the coming year?
- Earned Value Status: If earned value management (EVM) is so good in determining the true status of a Eylean Board project and Eylean Board project its completion, why is it that hardly any one uses it in information systems related Eylean Board projects?
- Change Management Plan: What prerequisite knowledge or training is required?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy on making purchases locally where possible?
- Variance Analysis: How have the setting and use of standards changed over time?
- Risk Audit: Are you willing to seek legal advice when required?
- Planning Process Group: Is the organization showing technical capacity and leadership commitment to keep working with the Eylean Board project and to repeat it?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Eylean Board project plan?
- Risk Management Plan: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
Step-by-step and complete Eylean Board Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Eylean Board project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Eylean Board project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Eylean Board project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Eylean Board project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Eylean Board project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Eylean Board project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Eylean Board project with this in-depth Eylean Board Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Eylean Board projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Eylean Board and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Eylean Board investments work better.
This Eylean Board All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.