What is involved in Business process
Find out what the related areas are that Business process connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Business process thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Automotive Business Process Fusion journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Automotive Business Process Fusion leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Business process related domains to cover and 289 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Business process, Six Sigma, Organization development, Audit committee, Business process management, Gantt charts, Risk management, Human resource management, Capacity management, Integrated management, Supervisory board, Innovation management, Commercial law, Project management, Insider dealing, Business strategy, Technology management, Corporate crime, Business development, Financial audit, Customer relationship management, Network management, Cloud technology, Venture capital, Asset management, Security management, Financial market, Insolvency law, Crisis management, Change management, Organizational behavior, Power management, Business method patent, Enterprise resource planning, Board of directors, Financial accounting, Resource management, Corporate liability, Business reporting, Business judgment rule, Marketing management, Annual general meeting, Electronic business, Corporate governance, Business Motivation Model, Business Process Modeling, Working capital, Performance management, Business model, Business process mapping, International trade, JD Edwards, Distributed management, Product life-cycle management, Organizational engineering, Financial management, State-owned enterprise, Quality management, Management accounting, Open economy, Supply chain management, Business process outsourcing, Business process, Mixed economy, Organizational communication:
Business process Critical Criteria:
Pilot Business process decisions and perfect Business process conflict management.
– In the case of a Business process project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Business process project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Business process project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Do we identify maximum allowable downtime for critical business functions, acceptable levels of data loss and backlogged transactions, RTOs, RPOs, recovery of the critical path (i.e., business processes or systems that should receive the highest priority), and the costs associated with downtime? Are the approved thresholds appropriate?
– Have the segments, goals and performance objectives been translated into an actionable and realistic target business and information architecture expressed within business functions, business processes, and information requirements?
– To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– Do you design data protection and privacy requirements into the development of your business processes and new systems?
– Do we have detailed information on the business process for refunds and charge backs if they are required?
– If we accept wire transfers what is the desired business process around supporting wire transfers?
– If we accept checks what is the desired business process around supporting checks?
– How do you inventory and assess business processes as part of an ERP evaluation?
– Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of Change Management?
– Think of your Business process project. what are the main functions?
– How do we improve business processes and how do we deliver on that?
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– How will business process and behavioral change be managed?
– Does our organization need more Business process education?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Six Sigma planning and create a map for yourself.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Is there a Business process Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How important is Business process to the user organizations mission?
– How is Lean Six Sigma different from TOGAF Architecture?
– What threat is Business process addressing?
Organization development Critical Criteria:
Value Organization development outcomes and test out new things.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Business process process?
– Among the Business process product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Are there Business process problems defined?
Audit committee Critical Criteria:
Mine Audit committee projects and ask what if.
– What are the disruptive Business process technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Business process project?
– Is there anyone on the board or audit committee with an it background?
– Are we Assessing Business process and Risk?
Business process management Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Business process management strategies and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Business process management projects.
– Is the Business process organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Which Business process goals are the most important?
Gantt charts Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Gantt charts tactics and finalize the present value of growth of Gantt charts.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Business process delivery for example is new software needed?
– Does Business process appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Risk management issues and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Risk management is getting what it needs.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Has your organization conducted a cyber risk or vulnerability assessment of its information systems, control systems, and other networked systems?
– Is remote maintenance of organizational assets approved, logged, and performed in a manner that prevents unauthorized access?
– What is the optimal (not ideal) level of analysis, given data, time, and budget constraints for a given project?
– Is the organization updating critical Risk Management documents based on ongoing monitoring activities?
– What information assets are most at risk to compromise or damage and what can happen to these assets?
– Are the risk register and Risk Management processes actually effective in managing project risk?
– Does Senior Management take action to address IT risk indicators identified and reported?
– Has a high risk situation been ongoing for more than one working day without resolution?
– How can Risk Management be tied procedurally to process elements?
– What needs to happen for improvement actions to take place?
– Are records kept of successful Cybersecurity intrusions?
– Is Key staff identified, what happens if they leave?
– If we cant fix it, how do we do it differently?
– what is our biggest challenge to stress testing?
– How do the actors compromise our systems?
– Why do we need to manage project risk?
– Will the rule interfere with others?
Human resource management Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Human resource management leadership and explore and align the progress in Human resource management.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Business process product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How will you measure your Business process effectiveness?
– Do we all define Business process in the same way?
Capacity management Critical Criteria:
Merge Capacity management issues and oversee Capacity management management by competencies.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Business process does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Application sizing is a technique used by capacity management. why is application sizing important?
– Who sets the Business process standards?
– What is Effective Business process?
Integrated management Critical Criteria:
Analyze Integrated management visions and observe effective Integrated management.
– Does Business process analysis show the relationships among important Business process factors?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Business process effort?
– What is our Business process Strategy?
Supervisory board Critical Criteria:
Match Supervisory board strategies and maintain Supervisory board for success.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Business process goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Innovation management Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Innovation management issues and look for lots of ideas.
– What vendors make products that address the Business process needs?
– What business benefits will Business process goals deliver if achieved?
Commercial law Critical Criteria:
Administer Commercial law leadership and gather Commercial law models .
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Business process?
– What are the business goals Business process is aiming to achieve?
– Why is Business process important for you now?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Project management issues and spearhead techniques for implementing Project management.
– Partial solutions can only be used if the information support is being developed for a process that has not yet been computerised. Namely, if users already use an old IT solution – will they partly use the old one and partly the new one?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Can we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– Which existing processes, tools and templates for executing projects can be applied to the agile project management framework?
– How much effort and investment in time and resources will be required to develop new tools, templates and processes?
– Exactly how does one go about adapting the agile project management model for collocated teams to virtual ones?
– What did you accomplish yesterday, what will you do today, and what impediments are getting in your way?
– How difficult is agile project management for outsourced or off-shored projects?
– Do project management and Change Management look the same for every initiative?
– Justification: what are your research questions and how do you motivate them?
– Does implementation of project management require a culture change?
– How can Trello be used as an Agile project management tool?
– Does your organization have a Project Management Office?
– Can scrum do the same for globally distributed teams?
– Are we ready to execute an agile project?
– So then, what is a virtual team?
– What is agile anyways?
– Who is a customer?
– When is done done?
Insider dealing Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Insider dealing risks and stake your claim.
– Is Business process dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Is Business process Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Business strategy Critical Criteria:
Consider Business strategy governance and don’t overlook the obvious.
– As a CSP undertakes to build out or take a fresh look at its service offerings, the CSP should clearly define its business strategy and related risk management philosophy. What market segments or industries does the CSP intend to serve?
– Consider your own Business process project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do we provide the context for investment considerations (which services does an investment affect, and how does that fit with the business strategy and priorities?
– Which services does the ITSM investment affect, and how does that fit with the business strategy and priorities?
– What is the link between a firms business strategy and its capital budgeting process?
– What is your it asset management program. is it manual or automated (which vendor)?
– How to get alignment between business strategy and IT infrastructure?
– What should be done in-house and what should be outsourced?
– Have all basic functions of Business process been defined?
– Are outcomes in line with business strategy?
– What is the overall business strategy?
Technology management Critical Criteria:
Canvass Technology management leadership and overcome Technology management skills and management ineffectiveness.
– To what extent does management recognize Business process as a tool to increase the results?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Business process moving forward?
Corporate crime Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Corporate crime risks and ask questions.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Business process workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– In what ways are Business process vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Business development Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Business development tasks and shift your focus.
– How do we measure improved Business process service perception, and satisfaction?
– Can we do Business process without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Business process Management?
Financial audit Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Financial audit governance and know what your objective is.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Business process processes?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Business process strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How do we Identify specific Business process investment and emerging trends?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Examine Customer relationship management planning and secure Customer relationship management creativity.
– Can the Exchange define how First Call Resolution will be calculated, and how a resolvable call is distinguished from a nonresolvable call?
– Am I making the right decisions related to balancing acquisition, cross-selling and upselling and for the right customer groups?
– If mobile technologies are supported, how is the software optimized for use on smartphone, tables, and other mobile devices?
– Is there an integrated FAQ structure already in the exchange that can be tapped and expanded into the CRM for the agents?
– What methodology do you use for measuring the success of your social media programs for clients?
– Is there a minimum set of languages that need to be covered by translation services?
– Do you have any proprietary tools or products related to social media?
– What are the roles of suppliers and supply chain partners in CRM?
– How many current users will maintain and access the crm program?
– Which business environmental factors did lead to our use of CRM?
– Are abandons included in your service level denominator?
– What are the necessary steps to evaluate a CRM solution?
– Do selfservice calls require interaction with an agent?
– Does Customer Knowledge Affect How Loyalty Is Formed?
– Does the current CRM contain escalation tracking?
– Is the offline database size acceptable?
– How much e-mail should be routed?
– Do GM s know what CRM is?
– What do they buy?
Network management Critical Criteria:
Guard Network management goals and ask what if.
Cloud technology Critical Criteria:
Add value to Cloud technology management and track iterative Cloud technology results.
– In a project to restructure Business process outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How to extend current cluster services using cloud technology?
– What are the practical limitations to cloud technology?
Venture capital Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Venture capital decisions and separate what are the business goals Venture capital is aiming to achieve.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Business process project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Business process strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Asset management Critical Criteria:
Explore Asset management quality and devote time assessing Asset management and its risk.
– Do we have processes for managing Human Resources across the business. (eg. staffing skills and numbers are known and predictions are made of future needs? new staff are inducted and trained to suit needs? succession planning is catered for?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Business process. How do we gain traction?
– What are our key differences between ITAM IT asset management and ITSM IT service management?
– Use of non-corporate assets on the network -byod devices and software allowed?
– What processes do we have in place to harvest licenses from disposed hardware?
– What assets are being used with it (software, components)?
– What happens with your retired or disposed of assets?
– Can we quantify our compliance risk exposure?
– What are significant events about it?
– What is currently being used/done?
– Do we know ho owns every asset?
– Why investigate other systems?
– What is it asset management ?
– Which assets need managing ?
– Who can initiate changes?
– How do we manage changes?
– What do it staff need?
– Who is using it?
Security management Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Security management risks and point out improvements in Security management.
– Has the organization established an Identity and Access Management program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines and which identifies users and network devices?
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– Does the service agreement have metrics for measuring performance and effectiveness of security management?
– How can you negotiate Business process successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Business process that make it risky?
– Is there a business continuity/disaster recovery plan in place?
– Are damage assessment and disaster recovery plans in place?
Financial market Critical Criteria:
Learn from Financial market management and do something to it.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Business process strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Business process processes of our organization?
– How do we Improve Business process service perception, and satisfaction?
Insolvency law Critical Criteria:
Discourse Insolvency law engagements and catalog what business benefits will Insolvency law goals deliver if achieved.
– Are there recognized Business process problems?
– How much does Business process help?
Crisis management Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Crisis management outcomes and catalog Crisis management activities.
– Is the crisis management team comprised of members from Human Resources?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Business process?
Change management Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Change management decisions and interpret which customers can’t participate in Change management because they lack skills.
– Workforce Change Management How do you prepare your workforce for changing capability and capacity needs? How do you manage your workforce, its needs, and your needs to ensure continuity, prevent workforce reductions, and minimize the impact of workforce reductions, if they do become necessary? How do you prepare for and manage periods of workforce growth?
– Has the team ensured that key cultural barriers (e.g., training and skills required for new jobs, entrenched culture, incompatible support structures, fear of downsizing) are addressed in its Change Management strategy?
– In terms of change focus, leaders will examine the success of past strategic initiatives and the concrete Change Management that accompanied them. is the overall strategy sound?
– What steps have executives included in the Change Management plan to identify and address customers and stakeholders concerns about the specific process to be reengineered?
– Business Change and Training Manager responsibilities include Planning, coordinating and implementing an Organizational Change Management Plan?
– Do you have resources, processes, and methodologies in place to provide training and organizational change management services?
– Are CSI and organizational change underpinned by Kotters change management best practices?
– How effective is your organization with organizational change management?
– What has been your most Challenging change management experience?
– What are common barriers to using Change Management in practice?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– How pro-active is the Organizational Change Management Plan?
– When is Change Management used on a project?
– What is the Change Management process?
Organizational behavior Critical Criteria:
Track Organizational behavior goals and secure Organizational behavior creativity.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Business process activities?
– Should organizational behavior management expand its content?
– Are accountability and ownership for Business process clearly defined?
– How Do We Know What We Know about Organizational Behavior?
Power management Critical Criteria:
Meet over Power management engagements and spearhead techniques for implementing Power management.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Business process?
– Do those selected for the Business process team have a good general understanding of what Business process is all about?
Business method patent Critical Criteria:
Rank Business method patent failures and define what our big hairy audacious Business method patent goal is.
– How do we go about Securing Business process?
– Why are Business process skills important?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Boost Enterprise resource planning failures and look for lots of ideas.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Business process is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What are all of our Business process domains and what do they do?
Board of directors Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Board of directors issues and secure Board of directors creativity.
– What key measures should we include in our annual report to our Board of Directors?
– Are assumptions made in Business process stated explicitly?
– What are internal and external Business process relations?
Financial accounting Critical Criteria:
Shape Financial accounting goals and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Does Business process analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What about Business process Analysis of results?
– What are our Business process Processes?
Resource management Critical Criteria:
Face Resource management projects and raise human resource and employment practices for Resource management.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– What are the key elements of your Business process performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Can we reuse our existing resource management and configuration tools?
– Why study Human Resources management (hrm)?
– How to Secure Business process?
Corporate liability Critical Criteria:
Meet over Corporate liability quality and report on the economics of relationships managing Corporate liability and constraints.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Business process been identified and analyzed?
– What are the usability implications of Business process actions?
Business reporting Critical Criteria:
Sort Business reporting issues and drive action.
– What is the source of the strategies for Business process strengthening and reform?
– Who needs to know about Business process ?
Business judgment rule Critical Criteria:
Dissect Business judgment rule governance and catalog Business judgment rule activities.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Business process is underway?
– Do we monitor the Business process decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Marketing management Critical Criteria:
Derive from Marketing management issues and look for lots of ideas.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Business process services/products?
Annual general meeting Critical Criteria:
Focus on Annual general meeting results and figure out ways to motivate other Annual general meeting users.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Business process opportunities costing us money?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Business process objectives?
Electronic business Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Electronic business goals and devote time assessing Electronic business and its risk.
– What is our formula for success in Business process ?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Derive from Corporate governance engagements and track iterative Corporate governance results.
Business Motivation Model Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Business Motivation Model quality and innovate what needs to be done with Business Motivation Model.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Business process?
– Do Business process rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Business Process Modeling Critical Criteria:
Start Business Process Modeling goals and budget for Business Process Modeling challenges.
– How can you measure Business process in a systematic way?
Working capital Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Working capital planning and pioneer acquisition of Working capital systems.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Business process models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Distinguish between permanent working capital and temporary working capital. Why is the difference important to financial managers?
Performance management Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Performance management governance and tour deciding if Performance management progress is made.
– How do employee selection and development practices, as well as staff performance management, well-being, motivation, satisfaction, and compensation, contribute to the growth of the organization?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Business process requirements in detail?
– What does good Customer Service actually mean?
Business model Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Business model results and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Business model services.
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Business process process?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
Business process mapping Critical Criteria:
Systematize Business process mapping engagements and give examples utilizing a core of simple Business process mapping skills.
International trade Critical Criteria:
Accelerate International trade visions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive International trade services.
JD Edwards Critical Criteria:
Give examples of JD Edwards projects and question.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Business process objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How will you know that the Business process project has been successful?
– What are the short and long-term Business process goals?
Distributed management Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Distributed management leadership and track iterative Distributed management results.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Business process project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Business process project lifecycle?
Product life-cycle management Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Product life-cycle management tasks and ask questions.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Business process information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Organizational engineering Critical Criteria:
Nurse Organizational engineering outcomes and ask questions.
Financial management Critical Criteria:
Dissect Financial management failures and explore and align the progress in Financial management.
– What are the barriers to increased Business process production?
– How can the value of Business process be defined?
State-owned enterprise Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot State-owned enterprise engagements and gather State-owned enterprise models .
– Is maximizing Business process protection the same as minimizing Business process loss?
– How do we know that any Business process analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Business process project?
Quality management Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Quality management strategies and remodel and develop an effective Quality management strategy.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Business process process?
– What is the future of Data Quality management?
– Quality management -are clients satisfied?
Management accounting Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Management accounting quality and give examples utilizing a core of simple Management accounting skills.
Open economy Critical Criteria:
Merge Open economy engagements and secure Open economy creativity.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Business process leaders?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Detail Supply chain management goals and do something to it.
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
Business process outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Business process outsourcing tactics and document what potential Business process outsourcing megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Business process, including any consulting or professional services?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Business process activities?
– How do we keep improving Business process?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Business process leadership and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Business process is getting what it needs.
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Do the functional areas need business process integration (e.g., order entl. billing, or Customer Service)?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– How do clients contact client services with any questions about business processes?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– What would Eligible entity be asked to do to facilitate your normal business process?
– What business process supports the entry and validation of the data?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
Mixed economy Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Mixed economy risks and probe the present value of growth of Mixed economy.
– How can skill-level changes improve Business process?
Organizational communication Critical Criteria:
Categorize Organizational communication visions and innovate what needs to be done with Organizational communication.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Automotive Business Process Fusion Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business process External links:
Business Process Management Jobs – CareerBuilder
ProcessPlan – Business Process Manager
Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing Services | UnityBPO
Six Sigma External links:
Lean Six Sigma | Greenville Technical College
Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification – GoLeanSixSigma…
Organization development External links:
What is Organization Development? – OD Network
Audit committee External links:
Audit Committee Charter – Morgan Stanley
Audit Committee | VyStar Credit Union
Audit Committee – Kentucky Retirement Systems
Business process management External links:
Workflow Software, Business Process Management …
Naviant – Business Process Management
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
Gantt charts External links:
Office Timeline: Examples of Gantt charts and timelines
Easily manage your projects in Gantt charts with Ganttify
Risk management External links:
“Billions” Risk Management (TV Episode 2017) – IMDb
Driver Risk Management Solutions | AlertDriving
20 Best Title:(risk Management Manager) jobs (Hiring …
Human resource management External links:
shrmc.mo.gov | State Human Resource Management …
Home – Lancaster Society for Human Resource Management
DHRM | Utah Department of Human Resource Management
Capacity management External links:
Capacity management review. (eJournal / eMagazine, …
[PDF]TITLE: CAPACITY MANAGEMENT PLAN …
Cerner | Capacity Management
Integrated management External links:
Civil Integrated Management (CIM) Initiative
Association Integrated Management Services, LLC
Integrated Management Resources Group, Inc.
Supervisory board External links:
Supervisory Board – Robeco
[PDF]Guidelines for Official Titles: SAP Supervisory Board …
Directors, Audit & Supervisory Board Members and …
Innovation management External links:
Innovation Management from the Experts – Ideawake
Ratio Innovation Management
rever – Frontline Innovation Management Software
Commercial law External links:
Commercial law (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Title XXIV – Commercial Law
Braverman Kaskey – Business & Commercial Law & …
Project management External links:
InEight | Construction Project Management Software
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
Insider dealing External links:
Insider Dealing | MyComplianceOffice
Insider dealing legal definition of insider dealing
Business strategy External links:
AT&T Business Strategy :: Strategic Management
Business Strategy ppt | Competition | Strategic Management
Business Strategy Game Simulation
Technology management External links:
dmarcian-eu – dmarcian – DMARC – Technology Management …
National Technology Management – Southfield, Michigan
Engineering and Technology Management
Corporate crime External links:
Most Popular “Corporate Crime” Titles – IMDb
corporate crime | law | Britannica.com
“CORPORATE CRIME. REPORTING OBLIGATIONS …
Business development External links:
Title Business Development Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Business Development Titles Jobs – Monster.com
The Difference Between Sales and Business Development
Financial audit External links:
U.S. GAO – Financial Audit Manual
Customer relationship management External links:
Salesnet CRM Solutions | Customer Relationship Management
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management Login – NOVAtime
Network management External links:
What is Network Management? Webopedia Definition
OSPINSIGHT – Fiber Optic Network Management
UNMS – Ubiquiti Network Management System
Cloud technology External links:
Cloud Technology Solutions for Business | Cloudnine Realtime
Sunset Learning Institute | Cloud Technology Certifications
Hentsū | Leaders in Next Generation Cloud Technology
Venture capital External links:
Digital Future – Venture Capital Firm from Ukraine
Venture Capital – Mashable
the PVCA – Pittsburgh Venture Capital Association
Asset management External links:
Frontier Asset Management
Digital Asset Management Software – Webdam
Asset Management Definition | Investopedia
Security management External links:
Security Management and Compliance for Developers | Aptible
Cloud Based Security Management – MAXPRO® Cloud
Welcome to 365 Security | 365 Security Management Group
Financial market External links:
Crestmont Research: Financial Market and Economic …
Notes From the Rabbit Hole, a unique financial market …
Financial Market Research Reports & Whitepapers | ResearchPool
Crisis management External links:
IS-870.A – Dams Sector: Crisis Management Overview …
International Crisis Management Conference
Crisis Management Planning | Paradigm Solutions …
Change management External links:
DCCA Change Management
The Change Compass – Change Management Heat Map
Change Management Models & Process | Change Activation
Organizational behavior External links:
Organizational Behavior – AbeBooks
Organizational Behavior – Cognella
Organizational behavior (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Power management External links:
Power Innovations International | Power Management …
Your analog power IC and the best power management
Business method patent External links:
[PDF]business method patent – Wiggin
http://www.wiggin.com/files/new business method patent.pdf
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
Enterprise Resource Planning
MDConnect | Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
Board of directors External links:
Board of Directors – NASW, Tennessee Chapter
Board of Directors
Board of Directors – Kansas Chiropractic Association
Financial accounting External links:
[PDF]Statement of Financial Accounting Standards No. 2
[PDF]Statement of Financial Accounting Standards No. …
Financial accounting is a specialized form of accounting that keeps track of transactions.
Resource management External links:
Cultural and Environmental Resource Management | Thesis Titles
Human Resource Management – AbeBooks
Corporate liability External links:
Corporate liability (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Business reporting External links:
Historically Underutilized Business Reporting
Business reporting. (Book, 1990) [WorldCat.org]
Marketing management External links:
CrossCap – Marketing Management Software
MC Marketing Management – Real-World Marketing for …
Annual general meeting External links:
Annual General Meeting minutes | Master Of Meetings
Renren Inc. To Hold Annual General Meeting On December …
BP plc Annual General Meeting 2017 – proxydocs.com
Electronic business External links:
Home – Electronic Business Machines
About Us – Electronic Business Machines
Electronic Business Services
Corporate governance External links:
Morgan Stanley Corporate Governance
Corporate Governance – About Us | Aetna
Briefing: Governance | Davis Polk | Corporate Governance
Business Motivation Model External links:
BRG: Business Motivation Model
Old Link to a New Site – Enterprise Business Motivation Model
About the Business Motivation Model Specification …
Business Process Modeling External links:
About the Business Process Modeling Notation …
Working capital External links:
PayPal Working Capital
Small Business Loans and Working Capital Loans | CAN Capital
What is working capital – Answers.com
Performance management External links:
Verify – Global Supplier Performance Management Services
Performance Management | Home | Performance Culture
OpenSymmetry – Sales Performance Management
Business model External links:
Business Model Canvas Explained – YouTube
Business Model Definition | Investopedia
OneTitle | business model
Business process mapping External links:
[PDF]Business Process Mapping – romford.store
Business Process Mapping Examples – SmartDraw
International trade External links:
STR & STTAS International Trade and Customs: …
WebPort Global – International Trade
Washington International Trade Association (WITA)
JD Edwards External links:
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Lewis Tree – JD Edwards
JD Edwards INFOCUS – Quest International Users Group
Distributed management External links:
Distributed management with embedded agents in …
CiteSeerX — Distributed management by delegation
Distributed Management – Internet Engineering Task Force
Organizational engineering External links:
The Organizational Engineering Institute, tools and information on the study of organizational engineering.
http://Certification · Contact · Theory/Practice · Search · Monique B. Carnino · I Opt
Phoenix Organizational Engineering Attorneys – Law …
Financial management External links:
HFMA – Healthcare Financial Management Association
Aufman Associates Inc. – Financial Management | …
Financial Education | Financial Advice | Financial Management
State-owned enterprise External links:
ERIC – State-Owned Enterprise Director Training: A …
Quality management External links:
abaqis® | Quality Management System
Quality Management Training Solutions from BSI
Management accounting External links:
Management Accounting Careers | Accounting.com
Management accounting (Book, 2004) [WorldCat.org]
Title Management Accounting – Scribd
Open economy External links:
Open economy macroeconomics (Book, 2017) …
[PPT]The Open Economy – Home | LIU
Open economy macroeconomics (eBook, 2000) …
Supply chain management External links:
St. Charles Trading, Inc. | Global Supply Chain Management
Logistics Supply Chain Management System
Business process outsourcing External links:
[PDF]Business Process Outsourcing – …
Business process External links:
[PDF]Business Process Guide Position Management : …
Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing Services | UnityBPO
ProcessPlan – Business Process Manager
Mixed economy External links:
mixed economy – Everything2.com
[PDF]A Mixed Economy: The Role of the Market
Organizational communication External links:
Organizational communication (Book, 2010) …
Steven Gaffney – Organizational Communication Expert
[PPT]Organizational Communication – UNT College of Arts …