What is involved in Operational Resource Management
Find out what the related areas are that Operational Resource Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Operational Resource Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Operational Resource Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Operational Resource Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Operational Resource Management related domains to cover and 124 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Operational Resource Management, Crew resource management, Air France Flight 447, Air National Guard, Air safety, British European Airways Flight 548, Bureau d’Enquêtes et d’Analyses pour la Sécurité de l’Aviation Civile, Crew management, Decision making, Department of Health and Human Services, Dryden Flight Research Facility, Eastern Air Lines Flight 401, First Air, First Air Flight 6560, Global Positioning System, Helmet fire, Human error, Instrument Landing System, International Journal of Aviation Psychology, Interpersonal communication, Line Oriented Flight Training, Maintenance Resource Management, National Transportation Safety Board, Pitot tube, Popular Mechanics, Qantas Flight 32, Resolute, Nunavut, Saudia Flight 163, Self awareness, Single pilot resource management, Situational awareness, South Canyon Fire, Sterile Cockpit Rule, Tenerife airport disaster, The Checklist Manifesto, Threat and error management, Transportation Safety Board, United Airlines Flight 173, United Airlines Flight 232, United States Air Force, United States Department of Defense, Vanity Fair:
Operational Resource Management Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Operational Resource Management failures and work towards be a leading Operational Resource Management expert.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Operational Resource Management process?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Operational Resource Management leaders?
– Can we do Operational Resource Management without complex (expensive) analysis?
Crew resource management Critical Criteria:
Discourse Crew resource management outcomes and display thorough understanding of the Crew resource management process.
– Do those selected for the Operational Resource Management team have a good general understanding of what Operational Resource Management is all about?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Operational Resource Management objectives?
– Does our organization need more Operational Resource Management education?
Air France Flight 447 Critical Criteria:
Depict Air France Flight 447 tasks and transcribe Air France Flight 447 as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Do we monitor the Operational Resource Management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Operational Resource Management processes?
– Does the Operational Resource Management task fit the clients priorities?
Air National Guard Critical Criteria:
Jump start Air National Guard management and optimize Air National Guard leadership as a key to advancement.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Operational Resource Management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Operational Resource Management process available?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Operational Resource Management requirements in detail?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Operational Resource Management Management?
Air safety Critical Criteria:
Check Air safety decisions and arbitrate Air safety techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Think about the functions involved in your Operational Resource Management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How important is Operational Resource Management to the user organizations mission?
– What business benefits will Operational Resource Management goals deliver if achieved?
British European Airways Flight 548 Critical Criteria:
Understand British European Airways Flight 548 projects and prioritize challenges of British European Airways Flight 548.
– Does Operational Resource Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Why are Operational Resource Management skills important?
Bureau d’Enquêtes et d’Analyses pour la Sécurité de l’Aviation Civile Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Bureau d’Enquêtes et d’Analyses pour la Sécurité de l’Aviation Civile projects and raise human resource and employment practices for Bureau d’Enquêtes et d’Analyses pour la Sécurité de l’Aviation Civile.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Operational Resource Management project?
– What are the short and long-term Operational Resource Management goals?
– What is our formula for success in Operational Resource Management ?
Crew management Critical Criteria:
Examine Crew management failures and give examples utilizing a core of simple Crew management skills.
– For your Operational Resource Management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How to Secure Operational Resource Management?
Decision making Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Decision making projects and reduce Decision making costs.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Operational Resource Management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Operational Resource Management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Is there a timely attempt to prepare people for technological and organizational changes, e.g., through personnel management, training, or participatory decision making?
– What kind of processes and tools could serve both the vertical and horizontal analysis and decision making?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– What role do analysts play in the decision making process?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– How do we go about Securing Operational Resource Management?
– Are the data needed for corporate decision making?
Department of Health and Human Services Critical Criteria:
Participate in Department of Health and Human Services management and revise understanding of Department of Health and Human Services architectures.
– How can you negotiate Operational Resource Management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Is the scope of Operational Resource Management defined?
– Are there Operational Resource Management Models?
Dryden Flight Research Facility Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Dryden Flight Research Facility outcomes and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Dryden Flight Research Facility services.
– What are the barriers to increased Operational Resource Management production?
– What about Operational Resource Management Analysis of results?
– Are there Operational Resource Management problems defined?
Eastern Air Lines Flight 401 Critical Criteria:
Face Eastern Air Lines Flight 401 decisions and ask what if.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Operational Resource Management processes?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Operational Resource Management activities?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Operational Resource Management move?
First Air Critical Criteria:
Gauge First Air adoptions and create a map for yourself.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Operational Resource Management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
First Air Flight 6560 Critical Criteria:
Substantiate First Air Flight 6560 governance and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential First Air Flight 6560 information.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Operational Resource Management. How do we gain traction?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Operational Resource Management services/products?
Global Positioning System Critical Criteria:
Guide Global Positioning System strategies and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Global Positioning System.
– Is maximizing Operational Resource Management protection the same as minimizing Operational Resource Management loss?
– How can we improve Operational Resource Management?
Helmet fire Critical Criteria:
Participate in Helmet fire quality and gather Helmet fire models .
– How do your measurements capture actionable Operational Resource Management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Is there a Operational Resource Management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Are accountability and ownership for Operational Resource Management clearly defined?
Human error Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Human error decisions and gather Human error models .
– In a project to restructure Operational Resource Management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are internal and external Operational Resource Management relations?
Instrument Landing System Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Instrument Landing System issues and revise understanding of Instrument Landing System architectures.
– How do we measure improved Operational Resource Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– Have all basic functions of Operational Resource Management been defined?
International Journal of Aviation Psychology Critical Criteria:
Graph International Journal of Aviation Psychology quality and find out what it really means.
– What are the key elements of your Operational Resource Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Operational Resource Management?
Interpersonal communication Critical Criteria:
Scan Interpersonal communication adoptions and test out new things.
– What element(s) of interpersonal communications do you believe are the most important in a Customer Service environment?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Operational Resource Management values?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Operational Resource Management?
Line Oriented Flight Training Critical Criteria:
Merge Line Oriented Flight Training quality and transcribe Line Oriented Flight Training as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Operational Resource Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Maintenance Resource Management Critical Criteria:
Understand Maintenance Resource Management visions and shift your focus.
– Will Operational Resource Management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
National Transportation Safety Board Critical Criteria:
Powwow over National Transportation Safety Board visions and question.
– In the case of a Operational Resource Management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Operational Resource Management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Operational Resource Management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are the disruptive Operational Resource Management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Operational Resource Management delivery for example is new software needed?
Pitot tube Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Pitot tube projects and gather practices for scaling Pitot tube.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Operational Resource Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Does Operational Resource Management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Popular Mechanics Critical Criteria:
Grade Popular Mechanics quality and know what your objective is.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Operational Resource Management opportunities costing us money?
Qantas Flight 32 Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Qantas Flight 32 planning and define what do we need to start doing with Qantas Flight 32.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Operational Resource Management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Resolute, Nunavut Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Resolute, Nunavut tasks and differentiate in coordinating Resolute, Nunavut.
– what is the best design framework for Operational Resource Management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Among the Operational Resource Management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Who will provide the final approval of Operational Resource Management deliverables?
Saudia Flight 163 Critical Criteria:
Analyze Saudia Flight 163 governance and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Saudia Flight 163.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Operational Resource Management? There might be some that are less obvious?
Self awareness Critical Criteria:
Examine Self awareness visions and probe Self awareness strategic alliances.
– Have you identified your Operational Resource Management key performance indicators?
– What are all of our Operational Resource Management domains and what do they do?
– Is there any existing Operational Resource Management governance structure?
Single pilot resource management Critical Criteria:
Examine Single pilot resource management goals and adjust implementation of Single pilot resource management.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Operational Resource Management ?
– How do we Lead with Operational Resource Management in Mind?
Situational awareness Critical Criteria:
Focus on Situational awareness strategies and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Situational awareness decisions.
– How do we Identify specific Operational Resource Management investment and emerging trends?
South Canyon Fire Critical Criteria:
Focus on South Canyon Fire projects and separate what are the business goals South Canyon Fire is aiming to achieve.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Operational Resource Management processes?
– How to deal with Operational Resource Management Changes?
Sterile Cockpit Rule Critical Criteria:
Merge Sterile Cockpit Rule leadership and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Sterile Cockpit Rule projects.
– Is Supporting Operational Resource Management documentation required?
– How would one define Operational Resource Management leadership?
– Why should we adopt a Operational Resource Management framework?
Tenerife airport disaster Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Tenerife airport disaster strategies and integrate design thinking in Tenerife airport disaster innovation.
The Checklist Manifesto Critical Criteria:
Administer The Checklist Manifesto results and grade techniques for implementing The Checklist Manifesto controls.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Operational Resource Management in a volatile global economy?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Operational Resource Management process?
– Is Operational Resource Management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Threat and error management Critical Criteria:
Study Threat and error management governance and interpret which customers can’t participate in Threat and error management because they lack skills.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Operational Resource Management that make it risky?
– Is the Operational Resource Management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Transportation Safety Board Critical Criteria:
Administer Transportation Safety Board adoptions and sort Transportation Safety Board activities.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Operational Resource Management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
United Airlines Flight 173 Critical Criteria:
Own United Airlines Flight 173 failures and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive United Airlines Flight 173 decisions.
– Think of your Operational Resource Management project. what are the main functions?
– How much does Operational Resource Management help?
United Airlines Flight 232 Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze United Airlines Flight 232 governance and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential United Airlines Flight 232 information.
United States Air Force Critical Criteria:
Confer re United States Air Force tactics and check on ways to get started with United States Air Force.
– What are the usability implications of Operational Resource Management actions?
United States Department of Defense Critical Criteria:
Scan United States Department of Defense management and find answers.
– Why is Operational Resource Management important for you now?
Vanity Fair Critical Criteria:
Debate over Vanity Fair governance and improve Vanity Fair service perception.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Operational Resource Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Operational Resource Management External links:
Operational Resource Management – Gartner IT Glossary
Crew resource management External links:
Crew Resource Management for Healthcare
Crew Resource Management – Vanderbilt Health …
Rail Crew Resource Management (CRM): The Business …
Air France Flight 447 External links:
Has Air France Flight 447 mystery finally been solved? – CNN
Air National Guard External links:
Homepage | Air National Guard
Hawaii Air National Guard
New York Air National Guard
Air safety External links:
Air Safety Institute – AOPA
Crew management External links:
CrewConnect | Crew Management for Sailing and Regattas
Luxury Yacht Crew Placement and Crew Management – IYC
Decision making External links:
Effective Decision Making | SkillsYouNeed
Essays on decision making – Rutgers University
Mayo Clinic Shared Decision Making National Resource Center
Department of Health and Human Services External links:
[PDF]Department of Health and Human Services – GPO
Michigan Department of Health and Human Services – …
United States Department of Health and Human Services
Eastern Air Lines Flight 401 External links:
Eastern Air Lines Flight 401 Crashes in Everglades
Eastern Air Lines Flight 401 – YouTube
First Air External links:
Share this Rating. Title: First Air War (22 Oct 2014) 7.4 /10. Want to share IMDb’s rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
“Nova” First Air War (TV Episode 2014) – IMDb
First Air – Official Site
First Air Flight 6560 External links:
First Air Flight 6560 – theinfolist.com
First Air Flight 6560 – Crash Animation – YouTube
Global Positioning System External links:
[PDF]Global Positioning System (GPS) Survey …
GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM Flashcards | Quizlet
Global Positioning System
Instrument Landing System External links:
Instrument landing system | aviation | Britannica.com
Instrument Landing System (ILS) – SKYbrary Aviation Safety
International Journal of Aviation Psychology External links:
International Journal of Aviation Psychology | …
Interpersonal communication External links:
Interpersonal Communication Skills | SkillsYouNeed
Free interpersonal communication Essays and Papers
Interpersonal Communication Essays – ManyEssays.com
Line Oriented Flight Training External links:
Line Oriented Flight Training | Simulation | Airlines
Line Oriented Flight Training – SKYbrary Aviation Safety
Maintenance Resource Management External links:
Maintenance Resource Management (MRM) – Global Jet …
Maintenance Resource Management – AviationKnowledge
Chapter 16 MAINTENANCE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
National Transportation Safety Board External links:
[PDF]National Transportation Safety Board
[PDF]NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION SAFETY BOARD …
Pitot tube External links:
F-300 Pitot Tube Acrylic Flowmeter – Blue-White Industries
Pitot tube | measurement device | Britannica.com
Pitot Tube Cover: Aviation Parts | eBay
Popular Mechanics External links:
I Enjoy Pointless Titles: Popular Mechanics – blogspot.com
Free College Essay Popular Mechanics. In Popular Mechanics the author, Raymond Carver, uses painstaking details, numerous symbols, and an unusual title …
Popular Mechanics by Raymond Carver – The Sitting Bee
Qantas Flight 32 External links:
[PDF]Escape to Failure: The Qantas Flight 32 Uncontained …
A380 Engine Explodes On Qantas Flight 32 – YouTube
FS2004/FSX – Titanic in the Sky (Qantas Flight 32) – YouTube
Saudia Flight 163 External links:
FS2004 – Deadly Delay (Saudia Flight 163) – YouTube
Self awareness External links:
Most Popular “Self Awareness” Titles – IMDb
Single pilot resource management External links:
Single Pilot Resource Management – MzeroA.com
Situational awareness External links:
Situational Awareness (2013) – IMDb
Situational awareness (Book, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
Situational Awareness – Point Blank Range
South Canyon Fire External links:
South canyon fire investigation – FRAMES
South Canyon Fire Memorial Trail
South Canyon Fire – Main Page – US Forest Service
Sterile Cockpit Rule External links:
Sterile Cockpit Rule – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Sterile Cockpit Rule&item_type=topic
[PDF]Adapting Use of The “Sterile Cockpit Rule” in Radiology
Sterile Cockpit Rule | Aviation Attorneys
Tenerife airport disaster External links:
I Fly America:.Tenerife Airport Disaster
The Tenerife airport disaster in 5 min – YouTube
The Tenerife Airport Disaster – the worst in aviation history
The Checklist Manifesto External links:
The Checklist Manifesto | Atul Gawande
The Checklist Manifesto Summary | AL
Threat and error management External links:
Threat and Error Management Model – AviationKnowledge
TEM (Threat and Error Management) – AviationKnowledge
Transportation Safety Board External links:
National Transportation Safety Board Reauthorization …
About the National Transportation Safety Board
History of The National Transportation Safety Board
United Airlines Flight 173 External links:
United Airlines Flight 173 Crash Animation – YouTube
Mayday S12E08 Focused on Failure United Airlines Flight 173
United Airlines Flight 232 External links:
United Airlines Flight 232 | Facts & History | Britannica.com
United Airlines Flight 232 | KLM Law
United Airlines Flight 232 victims – Find a Grave
United States Air Force External links:
AFMS – United States Air Force Medical Service Corps …
United States Air Force – Home | Facebook
United States Air Force – Legal Assistance Website
United States Department of Defense External links:
United States Department of Defense
[PDF]United States Department of Defense (DoD) DoD …
United States Department of Defense Standards of …
Vanity Fair External links:
Vanity Fair – Official Site
Outstanding Paper Products | Vanity Fair® Napkins